Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

Time to

#NerfFettlecaps

If VR even know what that quest is :lol:
Nerf the free potions?!
Lol he got you, another quest similar to blossoms that got nerfed

Hmm how about we add a 1k health or energy pot to blossom quest making it useful again, it’s like the random loot you get for doing main questline in shalemont

He did he did. But im sure he had to ask ;)

Thatd be nice but this whole 'bug' is to fix the whole not needing to lix those levels so that way people will now lix and well you know what happens after people lix... more plat being bought

And before i get another warning - Im not being negative. Its a smart business technique. So gg VR.

Thatd be nice but this whole 'bug' is to fix the whole not needing to lix those levels so that way people will now lix and well you know what happens after people lix... more plat being bought
Either that or people will get into end game much later due to shortage of lixes if whales stopped buying plat ( many of them alrdy stopped as they wait for unity progression ). Some might even quit because it gets really tedious and repetitive to lix at tower. 180-220 killing mostly the same mobs over and over again is really torturous. It’s different from grinding at boggans/trolls/bolgs bcuz those levels pass by quite fast. Maybe we can still get to 190 using blossoms but I’m just saying.

Maybe we can revert the “nerf” and make blossoms spawn less frequent. Or scatter them across the wide area so people have to engage with the mobs along the way. Or have them drop from creepers. 1-2 blossoms depending on difficulty of the creeper. If you think we are getting levels too easily there are many ways to make it harder and not just “fix” the numbers.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

I have so many brilliant meme ideas on this topic
Let the memes train start :lol: :lol:
Or end lol. People are trying to make a point and others adding memes insulting the company will just get the post locked lol
VR adds more memes than all of us combined.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The numbers are in. Blossoms have slowed down the money, but is it all from blossoms? Or does it matter?

Blossoms slowed the need for lixes on a server. Non-plat buyers had to buy theirs from plat buyers, and plat buyers still needed their own supplies.

Less people spending cash overall.

This was an easy fix to adjust those rates to get some cash flow back. However, I don’t want VR to think that blossoms were the root of the issue. I don’t think they are that naive, but just in case; see below.

Just a reminder that my money didn’t stop from blossoms. It stopped because the drop rates are broken. The cyclical problem boils down to drop rates, and the need for content to be monopolized by dom clans because of the horrendous drop rates. It’s almost 2019, and the same clans killing BT regularly still need Mordris helms.

BuT If WE iNcREasE tHe DRoP RatES, PeOPlE wIlL GeT AlL ThE LoOt anD QuIt FrOM BoREdOm

Ever heard of EverQuest? Ever heard of World of Warcraft?
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

The numbers are in. Blossoms have slowed down the money, but is it all from blossoms? Or does it matter?

Blossoms slowed the need for lixes on a server. Non-plat buyers had to buy theirs from plat buyers, and plat buyers still needed their own supplies.

This was an easy fix to adjust those rates to get some cash flow back. However, I don’t want VR to think that blossoms were the root of the issue. I don’t think they are that naive, but just in case; see below.

Just a reminder that my money didn’t stop from blossoms. It stopped because the drop rates are broken. The cyclical problem boils down to drop rates, and the need for content to be monopolized by dom clans because of the horrendous drop rates. It’s almost 2019, and the same clans killing BT regularly still need Mordris helms.

BuT If WE iNcREasE tHe DRoP RatES, PeOPlE wIlL GeT AlL ThE LoOt anD QuIt FrOM BoREdOm

Careful before you get a warning too.

Lol but in seriousness. I agree with all this.

Careful before you get a warning too.

Lol but in seriousness. I agree with all this.
+1

Have you ever played them? It doesn’t sound like it. Any idea how long it took to get your full raid in tier 2? Want to know how much loot we just trashed because we got our 19th Rogue chest and only 1 Mage in that time? Want to guess how many months it took for a Neltharions Tear to drop for our guild (my buddy’s guild got one on his first kill, I was pissed, Swee I can relate.)? Let’s not even get into tier 3 which even if you could complete the raid,which most couldn’t, barely anyone killed it enough to get a full set, how about Atiesh? ...and Everquest has even more scarcity.

Now sure you could argue WoW has moved on, but that’s not the game we want to make...and it’s not the game you want to play or you’d be playing any one of the dumbed down auto running, auto questing options out there instead.

On the reasoning for the change, the quest was broken, it was obviously broken, we let it go for a while to give you folks a break but it was never going to be allowed to stay like that forever.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Have you ever played them? It doesn’t sound like it. Any idea how long it took to get your full raid in tier 2? Want to know how much loot we just trashed because we got our 19th Rogue chest and only 1 Mage in that time? Want to guess how many months it took for a Neltharions Tear to drop for our guild (my buddy’s guild got one on his first kill, I was pissed, Swee I can relate.)? Let’s not even get into tier 3 which even if you could complete the raid,which most couldn’t, barely anyone killed it enough to get a full set, how about Atiesh? ...and Everquest has even more scarcity.

Now sure you could argue WoW has moved on, but that’s not the game we want to make...and it’s not the game you want to play or you’d be playing any one of the dumbed down auto running, auto questing options out there instead.

On the reasoning for the change, the quest was broken, it was obviously broken, we let it go for a while to give you folks a break but it was never going to be allowed to stay like that forever.
So ch is suppose to be everquest like. From this statement you said. Assuming like tier 1 is dl. Tier 2 edl. And tier 3 lets say dg. Sets are still scarced but slowly bein made after YEARS of farming the same 2 bosses and 1 boss that sometimes goes weeks without dropping a pure.

GOT EM! Haha

I think ch is perfectly fine its why we love it, drops rarity is what makes us play more, most player that get fully geared quit anyways and wait for next update, i think the game is fine although id like to see improvements on 215 bottle neck and pures from prot :) its been years since the update and still very few sets in servers, i believe drops shud be rare just not that rare haha, also a better chance for goodies on chests, trust me it will make people buy them more knowing they will get good stuff, cuz rn everyone i ask says they dont want chests to get a bunch of idols amd sigils
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

I started EQ in ‘99.

Played through 2015 TLP’s.

I care little about the blossoms. I just didn’t want any accidental causal data being used for the lack of cash flow.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader