Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers going down in just under 30 be ready

Most games don’t have maintanences as scheduled “events” the boss spawns are a bonus so why should they cater around something that’s just comes with the game

How would you feel if they made it so on random maintaneneces like this no bosses spawned.

People actin like this stuff is an event just because of a positive bi product
I really hope that VR can figure out how to do resets without resetting boss spawns as well. Either keep them at the same timer positions that they were on reset, or else put them randomly in their downtime/spawn window.

All it does is cause a mass rush to bosses, then mess up the boss spawn interludes for a few weeks.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Most games don’t have maintanences as scheduled “events” the boss spawns are a bonus so why should they cater around something that’s just comes with the game

How would you feel if they made it so on random maintaneneces like this no bosses spawned.

I really hope that VR can figure out how to do resets without resetting boss spawns as well. Either keep them at the same timer positions that they were on reset, or else put them randomly in their downtime/spawn window.

All it does is cause a mass rush to bosses, then mess up the boss spawn interludes for a few weeks.
Ive said it for so long that making several bosses spawn is just messing ppl's schedules up.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ive said it for so long that making several bosses spawn is just messing ppl's schedules up.
Meh I kinda disagree. From a kinda fresh Dominant clan only been dominant a year, I like resets. Brings in gear faster for us. We only have lock battles on mordi(sometimes) and prot usually which we usually win. Lol helps us catch up on some gear we are lacking.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Meh I kinda disagree. From a kinda fresh Dominant clan only been dominant a year, I like resets. Brings in gear faster for us. We only have lock battles on mordi(sometimes) and prot usually which we usually win. Lol helps us catch up on some gear we are lacking.
I like that part but... Something about 6 bosses or so at once at middle of the night for majority of the players just feels wrong for me.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I like that part but... Something about 6 bosses or so at once at middle of the night for majority of the players just feels wrong for me.
That's because you're prioritizing silly stuff like sleep and social activities with people instead of a video game
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Next players will be asking for direct notifications to be sent to their phone that sounds an alarm in case they're sleeping and miss the in game announcements and the Facebook and Twitter announcements.
It's actually a good idea. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you have clanmates on 24 hours a day to tell you when reset is. Not everyone has that luxury. So it's helpful for small to medium sized clans.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Next players will be asking for direct notifications to be sent to their phone that sounds an alarm in case they're sleeping and miss the in game announcements and the Facebook and Twitter announcements.
It's actually a good idea. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you have clanmates on 24 hours a day to tell you when reset is. Not everyone has that luxury. So it's helpful for small to medium sized clans.
If VR can get app notifications working, then yeah....that’d be awesome. The notification can go out at the same time as the ingame notification. It wouldn’t wake anyone up, most likely, but it might help spread the word a bit faster.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!