Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cg Offhands

Rogues don’t need buffs. -1
No buffs but a small visual change to their offhands so players can indicate which spite is on the boss without having to memorize the name of the skill.
I agree. Prowess and Finesse offhands should have way different Icons when the skill is in effect.
+1 all t10 need buffing though, @crim not my fault u aren’t good at dps so can’t compete with Rogues.

No buffs but a small visual change to their offhands so players can indicate which spite is on the boss without having to memorize the name of the skill.
I agree. Prowess and Finesse offhands should have way different Icons when the skill is in effect.
+1 all t10 need buffing though, @crim not my fault u aren’t good at dps so can’t compete with Rogues.
#reported
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Also add 35% haste to them all except warrior shield, druid support, and mages.
35 is too much id say 25 just so the haste rings dont get killed
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Also add 35% haste to them all except warrior shield, druid support, and mages.
35 is too much id say 25 just so the haste rings dont get killed
Why would haste ring matter? This the current endgame offhand. Haste rings will most likely still be used prior to receiving this item. Personally don't think and lux items should need to be used on and engame toon with endgame gear. Adding 30-35% to off hands would help with this. Its supposed to be the superior offhand in the endgame.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Rogues definitely got the biggest boost
Comparing edl shield up to the axe with rondel upgrades the warrior offhand is unquestionably the biggest dps boost from edl. Its just the skill is far from ideal and the axe doesnt boost pummel.

However comparing the offhands individually the rondels are without a doubt the strongest offhands in the game
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Rogues definitely got the biggest boost
Comparing edl shield up to the axe with rondel upgrades the warrior offhand is unquestionably the biggest dps boost from edl. Its just the skill is far from ideal and the axe doesnt boost pummel.

However comparing the offhands individually the rondels are without a doubt the strongest offhands in the game
Comfortably
Hi

Since we’re on the topic on what’s the best Corrupted Gardens offhands, how about we talk about the worst Corrupted Gardens offhand which I reward to the Mage Support Offhand.

This op offhand gives +2 skill to lures for 15 seconds that cant go over lvl 50, to which doesn’t give any bonuses if the skill is already lvl 50. Really hoping that this offhand gets a buff sometime in the future because I can’t fathom any reason on why someone would use this offhand. :cry: