Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A lesson in customer service is needed.

What does “off the wall platinum” mean?

Thank you.
The plat offers. I never really heard anyone call it this but that's what it sounds like
I think offerwall autocorrected to off the wall
Autocorrect is a vintage Michael Jackson fan.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

tbh i was going to buy 4k plat on dbl plat but now im not. the support team are complete ass. i posted a forum about the lifespan on a game and then someone goes and deletes my post??? cant handle sensitive topics which scares players away

tbh i was going to buy 4k plat on dbl plat but now im not. the support team are complete belly rubs. i posted a forum about the lifespan on a game and then someone goes and deletes my post??? cant handle sensitive topics which scares players away

I like how people tend to protest by not buying plat. It's like they think it makes a difference.

The only reason they would have removed your post is if it was either completely incorrect and spreading misinformation, or if it was extremely offensive. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you here, but it sounds like the purpose of your post was to scare players away? In that case, there's no reason to keep that on the public forums. The forums are for game discussion, not to attempt to discourage potential players from the game based on the opinions of one person.

*note, I have no idea what you said in the removed post*
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

tbh i was going to buy 4k plat on dbl plat but now im not. the support team are complete belly rubs. i posted a forum about the lifespan on a game and then someone goes and deletes my post??? cant handle sensitive topics which scares players away

I like how people tend to protest by not buying plat. It's like they think it makes a difference.

The only reason they would have removed your post is if it was either completely incorrect and spreading misinformation, or if it was extremely offensive. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you here, but it sounds like the purpose of your post was to scare players away? In that case, there's no reason to keep that on the public forums. The forums are for game discussion, not to attempt to discourage potential players from the game based on the opinions of one person.

*note, I have no idea what you said in the removed post*
+1

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Well as this topic has been resolved and ended up spiraling out of control I am going to repost Admin's response. The answers that you asked for in the deleted topic are here.

“Hi, appreciate you posting your thoughts, moving to a new engine is a thankless task as most of the work is not visible to players, however there will be a beta test where you’ll be able to see the new game before the update launches.

Answers to your points below:

- What is happening with this game, is it closing down?

No the game is definitely not closing down, we will be releasing an update with a new, up to date engine which will be a good platform for future improvements.

- Will the off the wall plat offers be removed or fixed?

The plat offers will be fixed in the forthcoming update.

- Will the game actually ty support new Apple products ever?

Yes, new devices will be supported in the update.

- Will there be a sudden change of ownership again anytime soon.

No changes to ownership are planned.”
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?