Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any chance the game will ever be less platinum based?

I know Anex talked about this before. It’s not just simply multiplying by 1 minus % as most people see it.

This should be easier to understand:
If you use a 100% haste then you double your attack speed and half the attack delay.
Using your formula, that is true when you use a 50% haste.
Your attack speed shouldn’t double from a 50% haste. That’s not how percent increase and decrease works.
How are you a Forum Mod?! It has to be the reason You have a lot of time on your hands or something.

Listening to Anexander and using him as a source of information isn’t a VALID source. There’s a reason a certain clan he was in failed and lost to shop gear :lol:

You said 1415. I low key think Dark Kitty is trolling us. She HAS to be. There’s no way she’s not :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I know Anex talked about this before. It’s not just simply multiplying by 1 minus % as most people see it.

This should be easier to understand:
If you use a 100% haste then you double your attack speed and half the attack delay.
Using your formula, that is true when you use a 50% haste.
Your attack speed shouldn’t double from a 50% haste. That’s not how percent increase and decrease works.
How are you a Forum Mod?! It has to be the reason You have a lot of time on your hands or something.

Listening to Anexander and using him as a source of information isn’t a VALID source. There’s a reason a certain clan he was in failed and lost to shop gear :lol:

You said 1415. I low key think Dark Kitty is trolling us. She HAS to be. There’s no way she’s not :lol:
More of perpetuating misinformation than trolling I'd say lol (nice job of mutually discrediting character btw), but sorry I pulled this conversation so far off-topic (although, I'm glad to have heard the discussion and wouldn't mind hearing from a red name on this).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I am off topic slightly....
Please consider doing chests by product. Also...I know people hate it..but I would love to see more platinum only items..even if non transferable. I am really curious to see what happens after the Unity update.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Please consider doing chests by product. Also...I know people hate it..but I would love to see more platinum only items..even if non transferable. I am really curious to see what happens after the Unity update.

All the best
This guy works for VR^ probably just trying to make it seem like they are “listening to the community”
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

All the best
This guy works for VR^ probably just trying to make it seem like they are “listening to the community”
Honestly, I would love to see more plat only items too....but only ones that have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the game. I think some plat-exclusive fashion, or bardings, or even consumables (thinking things that give off cool effects, like the spooky potions, old cupcakes, etc) would be really neat. Either no-trade or tradeable, doesn't really matter to me. If it's cool enough, I'd buy plat for it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

All the best
Honestly, I would love to see more plat only items too....but only ones that have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the game. I think some plat-exclusive fashion, or bardings, or even consumables (thinking things that give off cool effects, like the spooky potions, old cupcakes, etc) would be really neat. Either no-trade or tradeable, doesn't really matter to me. If it's cool enough, I'd buy plat for it.
I could get behind something like that. I honestly HATE plat premium items. Like the dragon pet. I have 2 T6 but hate that someone has to spend plat to get em. I wouldn’t mind maybe a fashion or something? Or make weapon fashion a plat item ;)
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I could get behind something like that. I honestly HATE plat premium items. Like the dragon pet. I have 2 T6 but hate that someone has to spend plat to get em. I wouldn’t mind maybe a fashion or something? Or make weapon fashion a plat item ;)
My dearest wish for Celtic Heroes is that they move entirely away from the pay to play aspect. Once you get to 150+, it's hard to call it pay to win lol, you have to use xp lixes to progress in the game at a decent pace.

I'm a big fan of games that don't let premium items affect gameplay. Celtic Heroes is really the only game I play that essentially requires the use of premium items for pretty much any and every activity at endgame/near endgame levels. The only "plus" side is that everything is tradeable, so it isn't required for a player to purchase plat to progress...but still, someone has to.

However, I realize that CH is already too far down the path to turn back completely, so I try to ignore it for the most part. Moving into the future, they could avoid digging their hole any deeper lol.

As for weapon fashion...I think it would be cool, but shouldn't be exclusively premium. There should still be basic items that players can get in the game normally.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

My dearest wish for Celtic Heroes is that they move entirely away from the pay to play aspect. Once you get to 150+, it's hard to call it pay to win lol, you have to use xp lixes to progress in the game at a decent pace.

I'm a big fan of games that don't let premium items affect gameplay. Celtic Heroes is really the only game I play that essentially requires the use of premium items for pretty much any and every activity at endgame/near endgame levels. The only "plus" side is that everything is tradeable, so it isn't required for a player to purchase plat to progress...but still, someone has to.

However, I realize that CH is already too far down the path to turn back completely, so I try to ignore it for the most part. Moving into the future, they could avoid digging their hole any deeper lol.

As for weapon fashion...I think it would be cool, but shouldn't be exclusively premium. There should still be basic items that players can get in the game normally.
Yes that would be nice. Right now in Lugh no one really buys chests anymore. The platinum item market has drought up. I think this doesn’t just affect the end-game player base, but also the new players. Lixes rarely get sold and if they get sold they are overpriced, too much for a new player to afford.

And I don’t think that’s the most efficient business model. Even the so called ‘whales’ in Lugh are refusing to buy plat anymore.

They can milk the aesthetic parts of the game all they want. I think it’s fair that fashion drops from chests.

But haste elixers and pet are a necessity in competetive servers. The dps difference between a 50% and 60% haste lix for rangers is huge.

So essentially... if haste elixers are the determening factor on winning locks.. then this game is actually pay to win ( very scared to say this because it will probably start another discussion here lol)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]