Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Current state of servers

I think Herne that way (any other Herne players please correct me). Clans LazyDrunks and New Hope are in competition when it comes to bosses and such. We have both DPS and Endgamers.
Herne is a meh server, not super active but not completely dead. The endgame clan is LazyDrunks with New Hope as competitors for DL bosses. LazyDrunks is the only clan that kill Raids and EDL bosses consistently. Gele is killed around 2 times a week and prot daily (most of the time). Mord is killed on spawn, hrung is killed on spawn, necro is killed during our daily raid time. As for BT we have killed in once and fail to get numbers on to kill anymore.
Eh, I'd prefer not too much activity and not too much clan rivalry. Too active and it can get hard to find things for quests. Too much rivalry and (in my experience) there ends up being a whole lot of yelling and junk.
Just my personal opinion. ;)

<3 Herne
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Crom: 1 dominant clan, 2-3 small clans. By dominant I mean mordris, necro, etc has only ever been killed by the same clan.

All bosses up to BT die.

Lock fights at DL bosses only that I'm aware of.

If you don't like dominant servers, this one is not for you.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Taranis currently recruiting, we have the open world system of Epona everyone loves but it’s not overcrowded! U can actually win drops! Hurray!
:O
When did taranis turn to open world?
It was always a co-op server , we used to have the major clans rotate raid kills, the new generation disagrees with that play style so we went to comp for like a year or 2 and now we are back to co-op, it happen just before cg update, and took us a while to work out rules, so many conflicting views and it’s hard to get people who competed against each other to work together but we did it.

Strike rosmerta off your list of possibilities. there is no diversity. A small group holds out against the attempted brainwashing but no....it's not great.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Taranis currently recruiting, we have the open world system of Epona everyone loves but it’s not overcrowded! U can actually win drops! Hurray!
:O
When did taranis turn to open world?
It was always a co-op server , we used to have the major clans rotate raid kills, the new generation disagrees with that play style so we went to comp for like a year or 2 and now we are back to co-op, it happen just before cg update, and took us a while to work out rules, so many conflicting views and it’s hard to get people who competed against each other to work together but we did it.
Which are the co-op clans?
DragonsWrathLevel:220