Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn Imperial was exactly what was needed!

While we on Gwydion are still searching for that Elusive Helmet, there has been a genuine excitement that has returned to killing Bloodthorn. The garuntee of an imperial or godly each drop has genuinely got us excited again. This last kill was one that we celebrated even though a helmet didn’t drop. Getting an imperial Ranger item was very nice. Here is an updated loot list of our kills. The spreadsheet also has tabs that include the specific items we have gotten since the drop buff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... RQ3mkUMMVQ

Thank you for listening to your community! Highly recommend doing the same thing for Gelebron (garuntee 210 item or better).
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Bloodthorn Imperial was exactly what was needed!

The imp drop mandate was nice, but I hope vr can take a look at what gear is being used and what gear is not being used and adjust the rates of more specific gear to reflect the frequency of the gear being used. This way gear that is in higher demand drops relative to that demand, and gear like the ammies that aren't needed or wanted as often drop a little less.
Helms should not be a rare af item, they are powerful but nowhere near as powerful as VR seems to assume. They give a long overdue buff to a level 190 5 year old gear piece... and that buff really does scale well and is a fair buff. The fact that DG helm is on par with a shadow mord helm is realistic, but that also exemplifies the need for a buff for drop rates for the gear that is supposed to be the next level up.

Helms are not game changing, they rather fill in the missing spot in our gear line ups...

Helms should drop 1/4-1/5 kills I would think.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The imp drop mandate was nice, but I hope vr can take a look at what gear is being used and what gear is not being used and adjust the rates of more specific gear to reflect the frequency of the gear being used. This way gear that is in higher demand drops relative to that demand, and gear like the ammies that aren't needed or wanted as often drop a little less.
Helms should not be a rare af item, they are powerful but nowhere near as powerful as VR seems to assume. They give a long overdue buff to a level 190 5 year old gear piece... and that buff really does scale well and is a fair buff. The fact that DG helm is on par with a shadow mord helm is realistic, but that also exemplifies the need for a buff for drop rates for the gear that is supposed to be the next level up.

Helms are not game changing, they rather fill in the missing spot in our gear line ups...

Helms should drop 1/4-1/5 kills I would think.
I agree with a 1/4 or 1/5 helm rate, especially when it comes to royal helms which aren't that far ahead of dg helms all things considered. Imp and godly helms will be much rarer either way based simply on how royal to imp to godly drop chances change and the class limitations on each of the helms.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

The helm drop rate is abysmal at best.

Always appreciate the effort to improve the drop rates but for a clan to be 30+ kills in and not see a single helm in addition to a few other items seen in beta is a flat out failure in my opinion. Rare, okay I get it, but one or two per year max for even a lowest “rare” tiered item makes zero sense considering it is not a game changing type rare item.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless