Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes - Bloodthorn loot

Recast rings- do a poll on what skills are popular for endgame bossing and base the skills on them using that
As far as im concernd, the main skills for all classes are included.
QuickStrike
SneakyAttack
SS
Assasinate (maybe)
Firebolt
Firestorm
Iceshards
Iceblast
Storm touch
Lightning strike
Nature touch
Nature breath
Roots (maybe)
Sharp shot
Longshot
Rapidshot (maybe)
Double shot (maybe)
Double strike (maybe)
Pummle
Giant swing
Shield wall

As long as those skills are present, I don’t mind some clairvoyant skills along.
There are also other skills that i missed thats for sure. The original post was at the beta sub forum. Had all the skills list. it got removed after the beta ended though.
the fact that those skills may all be added doesnt really mean much when we have 6 e boost cd rings and 6 e harvest rings and still yet to get a sharpshot cd ring and have only 1 qs cd. The drop rates are heavily skewed in favour of the crap
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

This means we are guaranteed an imperial energy boost ring every other kill?!
Going to remove all your skills and replace them with Energy Boost...actually might let you have Light Heal to...
This is a nicer start! Now what about the helm issue? 15 in kills in and zero in Danu..don’t wanna sound pushy but I’ve noticed other servers with far more kill and still no Helms ;-;
The helms are supposed to be extremely rare, as they’re extremely powerful in current content, that said some of the other servers with more kills than you guys should have got one by now...but RNG...you don’t want to know how many kills my Neltharion’s Tear took back in the day.
I understand rarity, but this is nearly nonexistent. Servers should at the very least see one in every 10 kills.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

See even Aileron wanted better drop rates. We should all listen to the man himself! :lol:
Ailerons opinions were always on point. I’m pretty sure that’s the same thread where muldar said that they would adjust Gele/Prot after new end game bosses are introduced. Its very much intentional to keep us killing for one drop for years, but Doch Gul is already doing that to us with Gele/Proteus anyway (pures!) thats it’s ridiculous not to make some adjustment to their loot table (I vote remove mighty/majestics) or at the very least even guarantee a royal + because even royals are rare from these two bosses.

As far as everything else about making actual stat changes to the loot ...that can’t happen with a simple reset..we should focus on what CAN be fixed come Monday.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

See even Aileron wanted better drop rates. We should all listen to the man himself! :lol:
Ailerons opinions were always on point. I’m pretty sure that’s the same thread where muldar said that they would adjust Gele/Prot after new end game bosses are introduced. Its very much intentional to keep us killing for one drop for years, but Doch Gul is already doing that to us with Gele/Proteus anyway (pures!) thats it’s ridiculous not to make some adjustment to their loot table (I vote remove mighty/majestics) or at the very least even guarantee a royal + because even royals are rare from these two bosses.

As far as everything else about making actual stat changes to the loot ...that can’t happen with a simple reset..we should focus on what CAN be fixed come Monday.
We have told otm and VR several times don’t use these cheap tricks instead give us real content they never listen, just leads to a unsatisfied eg playerbase which diminishes heavily overtime.

These drop rates will never change as long as this game continues with its current model of raids every two years that require over forty to kill.

I've always assumed that OTM never expected this mobile MMO RPG to grow this big, but by the time they realized that people treat this like a console or a PC, game putting in several hours and thousands of dollars they became complacent and unwilling to grow their team to bring out faster updates.

It's pretty well known that OTM always cared more about the bottom line than their players, transitioning to a cheaper Thailand base and never growing their team to compensate for the growing player base are prime examples.

Don't know how big VR's team is, but if it's similar sized to the Glasgow one with profit over player priority then the game won't have a long term future. OSRS full release in the mobile market on October 30th will be the first nail on the coffin. VR needs to drastically change things around, and like suggested before many times, create in-game or forum polls for changes, listen to the players.
Wattzon of Sulis