Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes - Bloodthorn loot

So, otm always said they wont touch up new bosses because theyre too new. Yet you guys touch up bloodthorn and keep gele prot in the dump.

Interesting. Its almost like gele and prot will forever be the way they are.
Why are you complaining about drop rates. Just get luckier. There are more pressing matters to fix
Hi

Well instead of nerfing BT ammy drop rates improve the actual ammys

Rogue/ranger Ammys- add raw damage replace secondary stat e.g. Str/Vit/ damage , Dex/Vit/Damage

Druid/Mage ammys- adds 15-20 skill points, raw skill damage ( to compete with melee ammys)

Warrior- dps ammy remove armour and add damage ( make it similar to rogue/ranger) I think tank ammy is decent.

Charms- perfect just change the amount of skill boost some charms give

Recast rings- do a poll on what skills are popular for endgame bossing and base the skills on them using that

Ability rings- amazing consider adding 3 for every class a cunning/totem/melee combat/ranger combat variant ( and one for mages idk which one) - definitely double drop rates

BT has so many drops in loot table it’s very difficult to get the one u want, considering this ability rings and helms need a drop rate buff and make all bosses loot table like BTs
+1 the ranger/rogue amulets need elemental dmg for sure cause currently runic valour from lvl 200 shop still better.
Fahimo - 226 Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes

I just noticed something from the original post.

"One of Bloodthorns loot slots will now drop a guaranteed Imperial tier or higher item (this could be a ring, charm or necklace.) "

I notice no mention of helm, does that mean this slot is guaranteed to not drop a helm and effectively reducing one slot for a helm to drop?
Just another noob rogue at it
226 - Alpha Ranger ~~~~ Fingal (DEADED)
220 - AlphaChaos ~~~~~ Epona (Bae)

"One of Bloodthorns loot slots will now drop a guaranteed Imperial tier or higher item (this could be a ring, charm or necklace.) "

I notice no mention of helm, does that mean this slot is guaranteed to not drop a helm and effectively reducing one slot for a helm to drop?
People didn’t realise they nerfed helm drop rates! Everyone so excited lol read closely the 1/4 chance for helm turned into a 1/3 huge nerf, they need to fix this -.-

People didn’t realise they nerfed helm drop rates! Everyone so excited lol read closely the 1/4 chance for helm turned into a 1/3 huge nerf, they need to fix this -.-
Well for some servers it will change it from 0% to 0% at this rate lol.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

No it doesn’t mean that, there has been no negative change to the helm drop rates.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

No it doesn’t mean that, there has been no negative change to the helm drop rates.
Any plan to make sure prot always drops a pure since every class needs it, and Unox 6 Star always drops a rune like Snorri now does with Crowns? :mrgreen:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

So in that slot that’s a guaranteed imp+ is it possible to get a helm from this? If yes change your wording it’s misleading if not fix this

So in that slot that’s a guaranteed imp+ is it possible to get a helm from this? If yes change your wording it’s misleading if not fix this
I’m pretty sure it can be imp+ anything, from rings to helm. That’s what I guessed. So basically chance of an imp+ helm goes from not existent+ to not existent

It would be stupid to outcast helms in that. If something’s too op that it’s rarity it’s beyond findable. Aka we have many servers actively killing and 1 helm. Don’t put it in the game