Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Platinum OFF WALL free offers where are they now?

"...or downloading apps..."

I played this game in 2016 and it was possible to get plat by downloading apps. Here in 2018 I don't see the option to do that anymore. NativeX says "NativeX is not currently available." Supersonic ads says "Sorry but we have no available offers for you." Fyber is the only thing that pulls up, and none of them are downloading apps. All offers are for making purchases or completing surveys where the deceptive last step is to make a purchase.

In other words, there are no FREE plat offers anymore.
We’re reviewing alternatives to Supersonic and NativeX at the moment, if you’ve used other offerwalls in the past that you’ve liked and want to suggest I’m certainly open to taking a look.

As others have said purchasing chests from other players with gold is also a good way to get plat.
Aside from the offerwalls a thing we want is hotbar slots in places like bounty shop. Really important to have almost mandatory at endgame yet the only way is to purchase plat, chests and try luck (which can be expensive ) or offers that don’t always work and haven’t been around for awhile . You would solve something easily just by adding it in bounty shop for a suitable price of tokens .

Re: Platinum OFF WALL free offers where are they now?

"...or downloading apps..."

I played this game in 2016 and it was possible to get plat by downloading apps. Here in 2018 I don't see the option to do that anymore. NativeX says "NativeX is not currently available." Supersonic ads says "Sorry but we have no available offers for you." Fyber is the only thing that pulls up, and none of them are downloading apps. All offers are for making purchases or completing surveys where the deceptive last step is to make a purchase.

In other words, there are no FREE plat offers anymore.
We’re reviewing alternatives to Supersonic and NativeX at the moment, if you’ve used other offerwalls in the past that you’ve liked and want to suggest I’m certainly open to taking a look.

As others have said purchasing chests from other players with gold is also a good way to get plat.
Ok it’s good that you are looking into it, I did most of them before trial games or doing the odd survey. I don’t like th idea of the gambling ones though.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +