Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How far is the unity building going. %

I doubt you will get a number, because as soon as VR says a number, they are locking player expectations in. If they say that they are around 50% done after 5 months, players are going to assume it'll be done around the 10 month date.

Just know that it will be done when it is done.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yes as Tadaaah mentioned we're hoping to have some promising news towards the end of this month, we're also working on a new feature alongside the update that we think is pretty cool and will open up a lot of possibilities for the future. Don't want to get into specifics until it's fully tested and we're sure it'll make it into the unity update release.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Yes as Tadaaah mentioned we're hoping to have some promising news towards the end of this month, we're also working on a new feature alongside the update that we think is pretty cool and will open up a lot of possibilities for the future. Don't want to get into specifics until it's fully tested and we're sure it'll make it into the unity update release.
Something like the updated in-game support tool Tadaaah mentioned earlier?

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

No not that.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Ooo you have my attention
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No not that.
Do you need beta testers for unity to see if it works on iPhone X etc.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +