Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So how do you get to the ancient ruins?

I played several years back. It seems in the NE part of Lir's Reach there are now some ancient ruins that weren't there before. I have searched all over and there are guides on things like how to get to all the leystones.....but they are from like 2011! So there is a cliff with no bridge to cross. And you can run alongside the west side of the cliff up to the ruins. But how do you actually get to them?

Re: So how do you get to the ancient ruins?

I played several years back. It seems in the NE part of Lir's Reach there are now some ancient ruins that weren't there before. I have searched all over and there are guides on things like how to get to all the leystones.....but they are from like 2011! So there is a cliff with no bridge to cross. And you can run alongside the west side of the cliff up to the ruins. But how do you actually get to them?
Impossible to reach it without glitching through walls. I’ve been up there a few times with friends and some of the walls are actually solid which makes me wonder if otm were planning on doing something with it but ended up scratching it
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge