Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tickets response time

Yum its our faults :)
If that’s how you choose to read that then so be it.
Well you worded it in that form, if things were all up to date maybe the suggested playtime would already have been implemented and able to be seen without the help of yes you, support.
In terms of looking for items ourselves, we can do that but the search bar kinda sucks and we have more than one toon.
Also if I'm not mistaken I got told to keep one issue to one ticket but hey if you want all my problems in one essay then so be it.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Well you worded it in that form, if things were all up to date maybe the suggested playtime would already have been implemented and able to be seen without the help of yes you, support.
In terms of looking for items ourselves, we can do that but the search bar kinda sucks and we have more than one toon.
Also if I'm not mistaken I got told to keep one issue to one ticket but hey if you want all my problems in one essay then so be it.

I’m sorry... you can’t remember which toon you left an item on and you are asking support to find it for you? Then *** about the response time?? If I received that ticket I’d just delete it... what a waste of their time.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

For me...I don’t have a problem with response times. I know they are busy. They also are really efficient at solving technical issues and retrieving passwords. I have a problem in regards to the non technical responses.

However, if there is only one person answering 200 customer inquiries a day.....now I just feel bad. Are you looking for a solution to this? Or is this a normal load for 1 person? Premium items = more employees ...just saying.

Edited because there was one thing I noticed we can’t do once we open a petition...we can’t close it ourselves. For instance...I could not remember an account name (I usually write everything down..you know on the newspaper edges and then toss the papers :/ ) And two days into my petition I got lucky and remembered the account info. However, I couldn’t close the petition. That might solve 3 of your 200?

All the best to the person with that job.
Last edited by Shadae on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

That suggests your issue wasn’t resolved, you were banned on the 31st July and your ban was lifted a week later as per terms of your ban. So let’s not insinuate you’ve been waiting 5-6 weeks for a resolution from support.
I've been waiting for the reply regarding the content of my mail, you know when I mail my ISP support, I got a reply in 10-20 mins, but seeing that only one person works in your support, I suggest employing an octopus, simultaneously working on 8 issues :D
Ranger 227+

That's correct, 1 issue per ticket. But don't send the same ticket multiple times or to multiple channels (i.e in game support, email support, message of Facebook).
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I’m sorry... you can’t remember which toon you left an item on and you are asking support to find it for you? Then sparkling about the response time?? If I ?received that ticket I’d just delete it... what a waste of their time.
Congrats you did 0.1% of the job and 0.1% of things people complain about, or am I wrong is there another percentage? Oh speaking of percentages where are the Chest drop rates at?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Oh speaking of percentages where are the Chest drop rates at?
"Soon"

In the meantime enjoy the recycled "events" coz there will be no updates for a loooooong time. Unity 2020
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I’m sorry... you can’t remember which toon you left an item on and you are asking support to find it for you? Then sparkling about the response time?? If I ?received that ticket I’d just delete it... what a waste of their time.
Congrats you did 0.1% of the job and 0.1% of things people complain about, or am I wrong is there another percentage? Oh speaking of percentages where are the Chest drop rates at?
I find it funny they claim they HAVE to update this unity for terms yet wont release chest drop rates even those are also part of terms now. Hmm

I recently sent in a support ticket for a refund on a tier one white bunny I got for 2 purple tokens because I thought you could resell it for 1 pet token. Turns out you can’t so I asked for a refund which I got like a week and a half later. I honestly don’t care about the response time because I’m sure there’s only one or two people that work on support and receive hundreds of tickets a day.

As long as the job gets done I have no issues. For everyone complaining, be patient. In time I’m sure they’ll be faster as VR is only a few months old and still learning and perhaps they might hire a few more for support
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge