Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: LazyDrunks of Herne downs BT

If they fixed the cloak glitch there would be a LOT less reason for people to complain about Volt. The raid would be faster meaning its less likely that Volt would help push BT into rage territory.
Not really. We had an attempt with 43 that ended in like 5% before hard rage cus of last voltroot. Voltroot is by far stronger than the other roots that u wish luck will be on ur side every raid.

Issues with BT are mainly:

1. Cloak glitch
2. Voltroot
3. Randomness of poison pools

Those 3 make BT revolve a lot around luck rather than skill.
Congrats on the kill!
And grats herne.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Not really. We had an attempt with 43 that ended in like 5% before hard rage cus of last voltroot. Voltroot is by far stronger than the other roots that u wish luck will be on ur side every raid.

1. Cloak glitch
2. Voltroot

Well you just kind of made the point for me. I said if cloak skill was fixed then the Volt wouldn’t have been an issue. If you were able to auto properly over the length of the raid that 5% would have been gone a long time ago. There would have been no rage to speak of.

And yeah the volt is strong but the others are a joke at this point.

Poison pools, random or not, are still pretty easy to avoid or go around. The real problem is the LAG. I die from not being able to move from lag more than I die from the pool itself.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Yes about 72 were 210+ and 7 or so were underlvl. ~ 45 players, half of the people brought extra toons. It was our first attempt in months as we had kind of a big summerbreak. Pat yourself on the back zeem for taking most of the organization on your shoulders.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Gratz on the kill. BT doesn't need a nerf. We killed with like 42 before rage. Just need to build up the other gear on your toons.

OTM always said the raid was for about 40 well geared toons. The more you do the raid the easier it gets.
42 wow that’s a very nice achievement. You mind pming me the strategy u used? How many numbers of each class? Also how long did it take? I assume barely made if before rage?

Gratz on the kill. BT doesn't need a nerf. We killed with like 42 before rage. Just need to build up the other gear on your toons.

OTM always said the raid was for about 40 well geared toons. The more you do the raid the easier it gets.
42 wow that’s a very nice achievement. You mind pming me the strategy u used? How many numbers of each class? Also how long did it take? I assume barely made if before rage?
We use the same strategy as majority: Kill North root and leave Caustic up. Our 42 player kill was about 18 mins. 44 of the correct players seemed to be our magic number in our first several kills and our last 44 we killed in just over 15 mins.

The 42 kill included: 6 Druids (4 with Main tank, 1 dps alt, 1 on north root). - 10 dps mages and one 1 lure mage. 4 tanks (1 main tank, 2 offtanks - extra bashed. 9 dps Warrior, 6 rogues and 6 rangers.
I should note that 10 of the dps was full dg: 4 mages, 1 ranger, 2 rogues and 3 warriors.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

We use the same strategy as majority: Kill North root and leave Caustic up. Our 42 player kill was about 18 mins. 44 of the correct players seemed to be our magic number in our first several kills and our last 44 we killed in just over 15 mins.

The 42 kill included: 6 Druids (4 with Main tank, 1 dps alt, 1 on north root). - 10 dps mages and one 1 lure mage. 4 tanks (1 main tank, 2 offtanks - extra bashed. 9 dps Warrior, 6 rogues and 6 rangers.
I should note that 10 of the dps was full dg: 4 mages, 1 ranger, 2 rogues and 3 warriors.
With 10 dps mage u could kill with even less than 42.

1. Cloak glitch
2. Voltroot

Well you just kind of made the point for me. I said if cloak skill was fixed then the Volt wouldn’t have been an issue. If you were able to auto properly over the length of the raid that 5% would have been gone a long time ago. There would have been no rage to speak of.

And yeah the volt is strong but the others are a joke at this point.

Poison pools, random or not, are still pretty easy to avoid or go around. The real problem is the LAG. I die from not being able to move from lag more than I die from the pool itself.
I didnt make any point for u. All 3 factors are 100% luck, which is imo bad design. I didnt say make voltroot a joke, nor are salve and chaos root a joke, its just that with 40+ toons each raid ofc u have 20+ toons beating the root. Voltroot is ridiculously overpowered, it is almost a boss by itself, Id almost prefer hrung to spawn over a voltroot there.
Vines glitch is as it is, a glitch. Like gele, glitches on end-game bosses should be the highest priority to fix (unlike players of donn believe). As for poison pools, in the Gwydion strategy u will have only north and west platforms open to stand on and east is somewhat available. But when the randomness is BT throwing 2-3 poison pools and 90% of the time they cover both north and west, its just bad luck.

Fixes:
1. Fix cloak glitch
2. Give poison pools a pattern (perhaps an increasing pattern in difficulty, like first set of pools being west north east south, then west+east, north+south or some mechanic like that, or just increase in their dmg). Plain luck currently.
3. Nerf voltroot's dmg and/or hp. Salveroot and Chaosroot are imo balanced, both of them have their downsides and neither can just smash ur entire dps. Voltroot can simply destroy everyone and the entire raid in matter of 2-3 mins.