Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Experience with VR handling issues

I want to say, amidst all of my complaining, how impressed I am at the manner in which VR has handled customer service requests/issues/complaints. With previous individuals (not throwing names out) they did a good job of making comments publicly that said they were listening but often I felt as though I was just being pacified. Over the last few months I have first hand seen things implemented, dealt with, and addressed in a manner that states that the people running the game not only listen but are going to take real action to make the experience great for the user. I know we, as forum users, love to flame up the chat room when we don't like something; I felt it appropriate to comment about the satisfaction I have experienced with the way things are being addressed. Thank You!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Experience with VR handling issues

The hard part with being a member of a support team is that everything is subjective. If someone has a valid issue that is easily fixed, support is seen as the "good guys" and praised, whereas if people are in trouble for valid reasons (scamming etc), then the word is spread that support is "bad".

In reality, support is simply trying to help solve issues, the problem is that sometimes the issue doesn't have a good (or possible) solution, or the person with the issue doesn't like the solution.

I'm glad that the overall feeling is good about VR though :)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I want to say, amidst all of my complaining, how impressed I am at the manner in which VR has handled customer service requests/issues/complaints. With previous individuals (not throwing names out) they did a good job of making comments publicly that said they were listening but often I felt as though I was just being pacified. Over the last few months I have first hand seen things implemented, dealt with, and addressed in a manner that states that the people running the game not only listen but are going to take real action to make the experience great for the user. I know we, as forum users, love to flame up the chat room when we don't like something; I felt it appropriate to comment about the satisfaction I have experienced with the way things are being addressed. Thank You!
Support team isnt good. They use 3rd party apps as proof
Hi

Support team isnt good. They use 3rd party apps as proof
If only there had been an official response about it...

+1 OP, I've experienced very good responses, both in times and quality, with the new staff and can agree that they could use some constructive responses regarding their progress. (keep it up guys, it is noticed and appreciated even if the status quo is to take it for granted)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Not going to discuss how VR decides bans as they have already given you an answer.
Tag the link, I have to see this
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

VR has been handling content and QoL updates decently, but the support team is nearly non-existent as of now. Ive made a thread about it couple mins ago, about how some players feel helpless with current support teams. Tickets arent even answered (not just lack of help, but zero response), cant contact through PMs, and Im not sure about appeals through email. We have someone whose toon is currently lost (accidentally deleted somehow) and is waiting for over a week for help to restore the toon, and still, zero response.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

VR has been handling content and QoL updates decently, but the support team is nearly non-existent as of now. Ive made a thread about it couple mins ago, about how some players feel helpless with current support teams. Tickets arent even answered (not just lack of help, but zero response), cant contact through PMs, and Im not sure about appeals through email. We have someone whose toon is currently lost (accidentally deleted somehow) and is waiting for over a week for help to restore the toon, and still, zero response.
We answer every ticket that comes into the queue. We're are currently behind about 10 days. We're trying to get it back down into the 72 hours, but it's slow going. We do answer every ticket that comes in just not as fast as we would like.

Thanks, everyone for the words of encouragement.