Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers

Auto cringe unchecked. So if I'm right then that reads "biggest clan on server xyz has rules to which they adhere (until they get caught ahem". The rest can do as they wish or as their own clans specifiy ? Or that biggest clan rules apply to all others ?
Also aren't all servers public ? Or did I somehow wind up on private property ?

You see where I'm going here ?
The dominant clans in a sense can pass expectations for how nonclannies behave. They can't kick you or ban you for breaking those expectations, unless you also break otms tos, but they can not recruit you in the future or make it harder for other clans to recruit you.
CH is an open world, 3d, mmorpg, and as such the only real rules are the rules spelled out in the TOS. your behavior online will have consequences in terms of how other players deal with you, but the world is your oyster.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: wait what ?

Did I read this right or did that say that different servers have actual rules ? I get that clans have their rules yeah. But surely not entire servers ?

If so where can I find the fingal server rules ?

Because that might explain a lot of things in retrospect.
Check out the Epona sub forum. See epona doesn't have diff clans vying for power we all work collectively to the same goal. Because of this we act more like a republic than a monarch and thus need rules to keep people in check since we dont have a clan leader to do so.

Edit: All hail her royal highness queen Aly!
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Re: wait what ?

Did I read this right or did that say that different servers have actual rules ? I get that clans have their rules yeah. But surely not entire servers ?

If so where can I find the fingal server rules ?

Because that might explain a lot of things in retrospect.
Check out the Epona sub forum. See epona doesn't have diff clans vying for power we all work collectively to the same goal. Because of this we act more like a republic than a monarch and thus need rules to keep people in check since we dont have a clan leader to do so.

Edit: All hail her royal highness queen Aly!
Clans can still achieve this effect, for example the clan I'm in on gwyd doesn't have a chief but rather a group of generals and guardians. Epona is basically one giant clan in a very functional sense of the word.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Servers

Auto cringe: ‘’Was it legit?’’

Epona by far though most active, id also say servers who kill bt consistantly are the more active eg servers but any server that kills bt is active
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn