Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Choice Upon Game Start?

Hi all! I played this game a long time ago. I re-downloaded it and signed in with my existing account. But on the start screen I only seem to have the options to "Touch Screen To Play" and "Continue" which both take me to the Stonehenge area where one of my characters is. However, it is not the character I want to play. I want to play a character I created on a different server. But I cannot seem to find any way to switch servers. I remember what the server selection screen looks like. But how do I get there?

Re: Server Choice Upon Game Start?

Hi all! I played this game a long time ago. I re-downloaded it and signed in with my existing account. But on the start screen I only seem to have the options to "Touch Screen To Play" and "Continue" which both take me to the Stonehenge area where one of my characters is. However, it is not the character I want to play. I want to play a character I created on a different server. But I cannot seem to find any way to switch servers. I remember what the server selection screen looks like. But how do I get there?
Heyya, welcome back.

Try going through the character creation screen and it should pop up with the world servers before you enter the game.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I am not sure if this is what you meant, but I went through character creation. On the last screen, it did show a list of servers, so that this new character could be created on one. I did not see a way to choose an existing character on any given server, so I created this new one. I am in a world now, and I think it is the world that my other character is in. So I am in game with the new character. From here, how can I switch to a different one? Thanks!

If u touch the screen to continue, you will either be Taken 2 creating a new character in which case you have to go all the way through until the last step where you may have the option to change servers. If you do not have the option to change servers, then go ahead and finish creating the character, then go to options and main menu, and then it will take you back to the same screen but this time when you press the screen to continue you will be taken to that same area with an already created character. In either case, once you have a character already set up there is a world select menu in the upper left-hand corner. It has a small blue world picture next to it and will list the server that you are currently on. You cannot move your character from one server to another, but you can create a new character or go back to an already existing character on a separate server on the same account.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Don't hit continue on the home screen, either tap the screen or click the login menu ( bottom left corner corner) to log in. This will bring you to the character select screen where you can change servers by tapping on the icon I have circled in red.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger