Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grandmaster Cooking/fishing fash

Can we increase the rate of gold tokens for both cooking and fishing please or allow us to do the quest more then once a day because at this rate it's gonna take too long to obtain the fash because I'm already getting bored of doing daily and then seeing 4 ruby extract or 2 blueberry
They should introduce a grandmaster cache, that only drops tokens and extracts lol

Please no. It’s super easy to get lvl 180 cooking, not so easy to get the mastery to cook high lvl exquisites for the daily. Massively increasing dagda availability will cheapen the white and black which should only be attainable by actual grandmasters (1800+ mastery) not just someone who got to 180 cooking in 3 days.

Saying that the drop rate is appalling rn, I’d prefer a 3 per day master cache as the person will still need high mastery to cook the exqs, or a grandmaster cache only dropping dagdas and extract but only available to those with 1800+ mastery
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I have the perfect fruitcakes hotbarred on my tank, 1600 heal is pretty good compared to a normal resto in emergencies.

Today’s haul -.- utterly useless for a one a day quest.

MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

I have the perfect fruitcakes hotbarred on my tank, 1600 heal is pretty good compared to a normal resto in emergencies.

Today’s haul -.- utterly useless for a one a day quest.

Nothing new there I have so many eggs/ berries I don’t even need the food :/

I’m more concerned about your hotbar! Send me a Pm if you want some Rogue advice :)

Lol bit rude and irrelevant ... I’ll pass ty, My rogue does just fine ;)

And I know it’s nothing new I’m just illustrating what trash the drops are for a ‘masters’ cooking cache that we can only get once a day.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh