Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grandmaster Cooking/fishing fash

The text on the Black fash in the cooking fash shop suggests it’s the same as white .. enchanted with fire. I’m one gold mark off my 4th piece of white and agree it’s an epic effect! Bought most of the gold dagdas though, I’ve only got 1 in cache.

Someone posted on forum about black fishing fash, they said the effect is disappointing. Just slightly radiant similar to radiant samurai.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

The text on the Black fash in the cooking fash shop suggests it’s the same as white .. enchanted with fire. I’m one gold mark off my 4th piece of white and agree it’s an epic effect! Bought most of the gold dagdas though, I’ve only got 1 in cache.

Someone posted on forum about black fishing fash, they said the effect is disappointing. Just slightly radiant similar to radiant samurai.
I have 12 characters farming tokens, I love the fashion also, I have 12/19 gold tokens, 19/19 bronze 8/19 silver, I get more gold than silver! Really trying for full set, last piece I’m getting is chest. The level req on set is interesting lol, maybe they could add stats to it in the future, I can’t use it on my main though since my druid is my cooking character :/

They did an amazing job with white and black cooking fash so I was sure they would have done the same with fishing :/

Mine is on Druid too, I think it suits them :) I’m missing boots and gloves atm but I think it looks kinda cute with no gloves and boots too.

You know once you get your full set it’ll prob start raining golds lol, always the way!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I recently acquired 2 pieces of white cooking fash and I. Love it! It’s amazing so hard to obtain though :/

I’d love to see black cooking fash and fishing black/white fash and the effect it has

pants look more grey than black
Thats the point. The apron has the black outline just like all other cooking fash. The color on legs is the outline of apron. Not actual legs.

I recently acquired 2 pieces of white cooking fash and I. Love it! It’s amazing so hard to obtain though :/

I’d love to see black cooking fash and fishing black/white fash and the effect it has

pants look more grey than black
Thats the point. The apron has the black outline just like all other cooking fash. The color on legs is the outline of apron. Not actual legs.
so thats smugglers coat actually
Ranger 227+

Can we increase the rate of gold tokens for both cooking and fishing please or allow us to do the quest more then once a day because at this rate it's gonna take too long to obtain the fash because I'm already getting bored of doing daily and then seeing 4 ruby extract or 2 blueberry
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue