Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does any other server have BT issues?

We killed BT fine but did experience some of the worst lag ever there today and with same numbers per usual so Idk why so laggy today .-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

@Corrupt..... Oh, wait, you mean like retribution killed BT solo today on our first solo attempt and down at least 4 mins before rage?

We’ve discussed and noticed no issues as long as all people were not standing around doing nothing and taking care of their assignments... point blank, this was a highly successful business trip!
Howdy!

@Corrupt..... Oh, wait, you mean like retribution killed BT solo today on our first solo attempt and down at least 4 mins before rage?

We’ve discussed and noticed no issues as long as all people were not standing around doing nothing and taking care of their assignments... point blank, this was a highly successful business trip!

Only BT issue we had today was the insane amount of lag that hit about halfway through the raid. It's like BT said "Nah, this is too easy. Time for Hard Mode" and then dropped a lag bomb. Could barely control my warrior and my ranger became completely useless. I have graphic setting on lowest possible only putting up the distances. Lag has been an issue since the last update.

So the issue was you're druids weren't able to keep your tank up or that they were being killed? Sounds like your tank or druids are doing something wrong...
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Retribution have some of the worst players I have ever seen
Yet the clan takes the throne, I'm sure some rejects will oppose this bragging about winning mere Mordris.
If they were on the throne they would solo bt
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=98020 they walked the walk ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey guys,

Just try to keep topics clean without insulting others :D
This cracks me up, I know he really really wants to say something, being a mod is prolly killin him right now. Gonna delete this Robby?
I have a policy of not moderating topics I’m involved in so that everything is impartial. That being said, I’m not involved in this topic. Get this back on track before I do it for you.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Hey guys,

Just try to keep topics clean without insulting others :D
This cracks me up, I know he really really wants to say something, being a mod is prolly killin him right now. Gonna delete this Robby?
Don’t try and bait the mods please, have a little respect for the fact that they spend their own time voluntarily to do a job that benefits the community as a whole.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.