Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

SPLEND1D was my last request, and it looks like I won't be getting any more requests for a long while. But just to let everyone know, I'll still be making some fan art (and plan to make a Sacred Watch costume this Halloween). And my art journal is still open if anyone wants me to draw their character or request something to draw in the game. :)

Have a great Fall!
Angmar Reid--Warrior--Herne Level 140
Ellyn Medic--Druid--Herne

"In reckless courage, power of inspiring dread, sense of personal merit and frankness of speech, the Irish Hero is inferior to no one"
Maud Isabel Ebbutt

Angmar Reid wrote:SPLEND1D was my last request, and it looks like I won't be getting any more requests for a long while. But just to let everyone know, I'll still be making some fan art (and plan to make a Sacred Watch costume this Halloween). And my art journal is still open if anyone wants me to draw their character or request something to draw in the game. :)

Have a great Fall!

well, I can always apply again :p
Ranger 226+

:lol: You don't have to. Got a busy weekend, anyway. Just saying Im still welcoming requests. ;)

"In reckless courage, power of inspiring dread, sense of personal merit and frankness of speech, the Irish Hero is inferior to no one"
Maud Isabel Ebbutt

SPLEND1D wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote::lol: You don't have to. Got a busy weekend, anyway. Just saying Im still welcoming requests. ;)

better than welcoming guests

:lol:

Maud Isabel Ebbutt

Shivahh wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:SPLEND1D was my last request

Rip my request :lol:

Oh! Im so sorry! If you still want me to draw it Ill get to work asap!

Maud Isabel Ebbutt