Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

SPLEND1D was my last request, and it looks like I won't be getting any more requests for a long while. But just to let everyone know, I'll still be making some fan art (and plan to make a Sacred Watch costume this Halloween). And my art journal is still open if anyone wants me to draw their character or request something to draw in the game. :)

Have a great Fall!
Angmar Reid--Warrior--Herne Level 150
Clan Baby Drunks

Be Thou my Battle Shield, Sword for the fight... Though my soul's Shelter, and Thou my High Tow'r..."
--A Celtic Hymn--

Angmar Reid wrote:SPLEND1D was my last request, and it looks like I won't be getting any more requests for a long while. But just to let everyone know, I'll still be making some fan art (and plan to make a Sacred Watch costume this Halloween). And my art journal is still open if anyone wants me to draw their character or request something to draw in the game. :)

Have a great Fall!

well, I can always apply again :p
Ranger 226+

SPLEND1D wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote::lol: You don't have to. Got a busy weekend, anyway. Just saying Im still welcoming requests. ;)

better than welcoming guests

:lol:
Clan Baby Drunks

Be Thou my Battle Shield, Sword for the fight... Though my soul's Shelter, and Thou my High Tow'r..."
--A Celtic Hymn--

Shivahh wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:SPLEND1D was my last request

Rip my request :lol:

Oh! Im so sorry! If you still want me to draw it Ill get to work asap!
Clan Baby Drunks

--A Celtic Hymn--