Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

While I applaud VR's willingness...

to do events, if you're going to rehash old OTM events is go with the original Carrow Carnage (with Legacy 5* and 6* spawns, not the last one) and not Reset Carnage. Personally I don't really mind Reset Carnage, but there is a general in my clan whose about ready to hunt you guys down.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: While I applaud VR's willingness...

Probably wouldn't be as aggro if we actually got any "good" drops from the last 3 resets. Other than that Celtic Restarts went pretty well.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: While I applaud VR's willingness...

I think that the fact that people enjoy all these resets just goes to show that we would enjoy it more if we could do all raids daily. Not like it would change much as drop rates are horrible.
Daily - Noway. But what several have pushed for in the past is the removal of the long ass spawn window that basically forces us to camp and park for 1.5 days. People enjoy the resets because there's no camping involved. Raid bosses should be put on a timer that rotates them throughout all times zones similar to Proteus, but more of a 2-3 day timer vs every day.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu