Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sorry but this is trash I think all tanks and rangers should be reimbursed for lixes while at gele during crash

To me yes, to VR probably nor. I dont buy plat like ever becuz i CHOOSE not to. Besides an acc worth 100mil is not comparable to one lix
Gonna say it again, cause it’s a small amount it means nothing. Doesn’t compare cause it’s something you care about, funny how that works. It’s your account so why should I care if it gets deleted outta the blue? See where this is going.
Your right Wardon. Im sorry. I hope you can bug VR enough to get something u dont need. And if its the ‘’principle’’ that matters at this point, well then oh well u just want a few lixes and the ‘principle’ is the scapegoat
I already stated I don't care about my lixes, but yes overlook that so you can try and justify yourself some more. Think this conversation is done now so I will move along, thanks!
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Re: Sorry but this is trash I think all tanks and rangers should be reimbursed for lixes while at gele during crash

Wow...so sad lol...only 1 Lix, stop crying. VR already said they will give lixs as an apology for the server issues. Don’t expect servers to always be up..back when Otm owned CH, servers went down continuously..nothing different now. It’s sad how people can find any topic to complain about :lol: .Dont be surprised when the next argument is “I accidentally went to hrung instead of necro and lost 5% battery, so can Vr give me a pack of skittles, for the compensation of my battery ”? If that didn’t make sense...reread the place where people are crying about 1 Lix, and compare the 2.

Keep up the great work VR
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Wow...so sad lol...only 1 Lix, stop crying. VR already said they will give lixs as an apology for the server issues. Don’t expect servers to always be up..back when Otm owned CH, servers went down continuously..nothing different now. It’s sad how people can find any topic to complain about :lol: .Dont be surprised when the next argument is “I accidentally went to hrung instead of necro and lost 5% battery, so can Vr give me a pack of skittles, for the compensation of my battery ”? If that didn’t make sense...reread the place where people are crying about 1 Lix, and compare the 2.

Keep up the great work VR
Hmm another person who thinks that things out of people's hands that cost them money and time, however small, doesn't matter. Running to hrung instead of necro and servers crashing wasting your lix aren't the same thing. One is the error of the company and one is the error of the player, try again.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Cute. So when you know servers aren’t stable, and you use a Lix, whose “error” is that? When you know servers will go down anytime. Keep the bs drama away from forums, Vr already said they will give lixs as an apology for the server issues. ...

Great work VR, must be tough looking over those peeps..jk, jk,jk. :lol: :lol:
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Cute. So when you know servers aren’t stable, and you use a Lix, whose “error” is that? When you know servers will go down anytime. Keep the bs drama away from forums, Vr already said they will give lixs as an apology for the server issues. ...

Great work VR, must be tough looking over those peeps..jk, jk,jk. :lol: :lol:
"Servers arent stable" lol, they just had maintenance and we're completely fine up until they crashed, how is that "unstable". This isn't even close to drama it's a discussion... Once again I have stated I don't care about refunding my lixes I'm just explaining to people like you why VR should.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Server crashes happen in every game. Learn to deal with it instead of crying over it, it’ll make you a more happy person.

It happened at night for them, what could have they done?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Server crashes happen in every game. Learn to deal with it instead of crying over it, it’ll make you a more happy person.

It happened at night for them, what could have they done?
Does anyone that disagrees with this thread have a better arguement that stop crying about it lol. Accidents happen yes, but to say "Oh it's an accident so we are just gonna ignore the fact that your money and time was wasted" is negligence and not a good way to run a business. I understand that a couple lixs is not a monumental thing but it's still something that someone spent money on. Why is it wrong that someone gets annoyed to lose something they rightfully earned to an event that was out of their control? It's not like we are rising up with pitchforks and torches to March on VR (maybe the OP), we are just asking for a small reimbursement lol. Get your ego in check instead of acting as if we are so wrong to ask for something so little.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger