Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers down

Sorry guys, I won't know until I can get ahold of someone. It's currently 7:00 in BKK. Most folks are still sleeping.
Dont wake them.. let them sleep.. couple hours away from ch is not dangerous
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I won't know until I can get ahold of someone. It's currently 7:00 in BKK. Most folks are still sleeping.
I would rather you didn't decide on everyone's behalf ty. This is a business so regardless of your opinion they do try and make money (if you didn't realise they can't when servers are down)
Hi

I would rather you didn't decide on everyone's behalf ty. This is a business so regardless of your opinion they do try and make money (if you didn't realise they can't when servers are down)
Correct but I'm not sure it's necessary to wake someone up at 4am or whatever time because we aren't able to play a video game. Replace the lix of the people that were lixed when the servers went down and try and figure out what the issue was so it can be avoided in the future.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue