Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Excess "Randomness"

The event idea itself is cool, but the randomness factor is way too much. On danu so far we had edl 205 spawn twice, arcane 5* dragon and a shty summonin floorboss dragon.....yes a damn floorboss. Also 2 damned dragons tht are invis and drp items for quest thts never there. And well only a single good dragon spawned.
This event would have been so much better if we had mord pit to have 180+ drags and aggy 180- ones and restricted to actual useful mobs.
Rnw its just not rlly worth it with all these bs dragons spawnin. Only thing good is mord spawn tbf.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Re: Excess "Randomness"

-1 I love the randomness. Even if some of the dragons are completely useless, it gives us a new experience that I can definitely get used to.

Look beyond the drops and just have fun, that’s what this event is all about
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It’s only 1 weekend, never had any event like this and it’s really fun. Hope they do more events like this every few months, I think it’ll stay fun unless they overdo it. No windows is the best bit, so so much better than any windows during an event
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Its fun, definitely. Again as ive said its a terrible idea for drops and end-game (and lvl 200+ dragons on aggy), but funny.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

We had 205/6 edl spawn at aggy and while we were killing it Natan spawned on top of us, 205/6 raged, and we wiped... was actually a lot of fun lol. Before that we had Aggy, 205/6, 175/5 sunspine, and some lvl 90 solstice drake.

One of the best/most fun events I’ve ever been apart of (rivals the lugh mask event imo)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge