Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Count in Each Pit

Making it where any possible dragon can spawn is kinda silly lol ...we had a dragon spawn that drops items for quests that were removed years ago ...Should have just made it the legacy event dragons, because It really is a great idea if the randomness was only applied to legacy and not random arcane mobs as well :shock: there’s a whole lot of random legacy to make it a coin toss to get a good or bad one.
Noted for next time, it was more about having a bit of fun and chaos than just loot, we want to try a few different things out see what you enjoy. What are your general thoughts on this sort of "hard mode" event?
I mean I like it in theory but just too much random imo. Also I think the levels should have scaled to the areas they spawn - I don't know how well lower levels will deal with having high level dragons at aggy when trying to kill. Keep that in mind next time. It may not be an issue .. but adds were chaos at mordris so I imagine aggy would be same.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I might be only speaking for myself, but I actually really enjoy the chaos and randomness of the event. It breaks the cycle of the same rinse-and-repeat bossing that we normally have. I probably would’ve been A-okay with having the spawns be 12 hours long rather than 6 hours, since it requires much more effort/time into killing them, but I’m pretty interested to see how the game progresses in the next couple updates based on this one.

Making it where any possible dragon can spawn is kinda silly lol ...we had a dragon spawn that drops items for quests that were removed years ago ...Should have just made it the legacy event dragons, because It really is a great idea if the randomness was only applied to legacy and not random arcane mobs as well :shock: there’s a whole lot of random legacy to make it a coin toss to get a good or bad one.
Noted for next time, it was more about having a bit of fun and chaos than just loot, we want to try a few different things out see what you enjoy. What are your general thoughts on this sort of "hard mode" event?
I feel like it's just a plat fest deliberately done by VR but i may be wrong. If you want to do "hard mode" events then just buff all the raids and double the drops/buff the loot tables much like prot base and prime
Hi

What is OTM/VR's obsession with quantity? More bosses is not always better, especially when these bosses drop trash most of the time. I would rather see boosted drop rates of higher tier loot and 12 hour spawns, instead of these grind fests which are supposed to be 'fun'?

Level 180+ dragons appearing around a raid designed for 140-150 players (Agragoth) is not fun, its bad design.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Absolutely terrible idea. Funny? Yes. But its terrible. On mordy since we had to rush (we have lock fights ofc), there were 4 sents, priestess, 4 wyrms, 16 trolls and like 3 dragons flapping their jaws on us.
You had to rush? What lock battle?
Last edited by RoyalBratt on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Give me the heroic haste effect throughout the whole "fun" event that isn't made for the loot then.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Absolutely terrible idea. Funny? Yes. But its terrible. On mordy since we had to rush (we have lock fights ofc), there were 4 sents, priestess, 4 wyrms, 16 trolls and like 3 dragons flapping their jaws on us.
You had to rush? What lock battle?
1. Mordy is never killed on belenus with all adds down (4 sents+priestess), therefore rushed.
2. Lock battle that u were at. Doesnt matter who won.

#KeepWorldDramasOutOfForums
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex