Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Alert!!

EDIT TADAAAH: I apologize. I misunderstood the design of the event.

There will only be Mordy and Aggy spawn points. Spawns are set to 6 hours. They will spawn with 4 other random dragons that are 5* or higher.

Heroes! The dragons are gathering!
Due to movement of the stars, Mordris and Aggragoth are gathering their kin from across the land into their lair.

On 03/08/18 at 11:00 (GMT +7) until 06/08/18 at 11:00 (GMT +7), inside Mordris' Lair at Carrowmore Tunnel and Aggragoth's Lair in the Otherworld, random dragon bosses will be spawning together with Mordris and Aggragoth.

All their spawns, including Mordris and Aggragoth, will be set to 6 hours!

Happy dragon hunting, adventurers!
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Re: Dragon Event

Heroes! The dragons are gathering!

On 03/08/18 at 15:00 (GMT +7) until 06/08/18 at 15:00 (GMT +7), inside Mordris' Lair at Carrowmore Tunnel and Aggragoth's Lair in the Otherworld, random dragon bosses will be spawning together.

All their spawns will be set to 6 hours!

So for the Dragon Event, currently a bit confused to what it means by the “random dragon bosses will be spawning together.” Are these random dragon bosses including the legacy dragons for the entire World or Mord/Aggy pit only? Or is it just Mordris or Aggragoth? Sorry if this is already obvious to some people.

Even a 205 ph!

No, I think its all dragon bosses we know from the years.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

...when it says random dragon bosses...is there a chance mord can spawn in aggy pit...or 2 mords spawning in mord pit :lol:
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Re: Dragon Alert!!

Anything that is a dragon is set to spawn. This included Legacy bosses. You might also see dragon spawns in other areas other than the two dragon pits! :P

ALL THE DRAGONS!

Anything that is a dragon is set to spawn. This included Legacy bosses. You might also see dragon spawns in other areas other than the two dragon pits! :P

ALL THE DRAGONS!
Will they be up on reset?

Even a 205 ph!

205 edl and 200/210 5* emberdrakes (and all their other variants) are technically wyverns lol

VR should just place all the dragons extremely close to each other so it’s complete chaos lol (but keep the dragons away from Mordy and her adds cause that would be annoying). Nothing is better than when all three stone circle dragons in lirs spawn together (extremely rare but it has happened)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Even a 205 ph!

205 edl and 200/210 5* emberdrakes (and all their other variants) are technically wyverns lol

VR should just place all the dragons extremely close to each other so it’s complete chaos lol (but keep the dragons away from Mordy and her adds cause that would be annoying). Nothing is better than when all three stone circle dragons in lirs spawn together (extremely rare but it has happened)
I believe you may see all variants annoying and not listed here...

ALL THE DRAGONS!
Will they be up on reset?
Need to knowwww begore we look stupid like last event lol