Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Alert!!

Lol youre gonna kill us.
So the spawn points were change exclusively for this event to spawn by mord and aggy?
Yup so depending on how carefully you pull you could end up fighting 5 dragons at once, 1 being Mord or Aggy the other 4 being any random dragons that have ever appeared in game.
Is it level based where the dragons will spawn? Eg 140-160 dragons only spawn at aggy while 200+ dragons spawn around mord or is it totally random
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

NO, They will both spawn every six hours alongside 4 friends.

You will get 5 dragons every 6 hours in each spot. A total of 10 dragons each 6 hours. Mordy and Aggy are perm. The rest are random.

Also, the server reset has been changed to 11:00 BKK (+7 GMT).
Lol youre gonna kill us.
So the spawn points were change exclusively for this event to spawn by mord and aggy?
CORRECT! No, it's all good. Clearly, I was confused too!
That sounds fun af lol

Is it level based where the dragons will spawn? Eg 140-160 dragons only spawn at aggy while 200+ dragons spawn around mord or is it totally random
100% random.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

100% random.
If we left the low level dragons up would that then eliminate the chance of them spawning again in 6 hours?
Hi

100% random.
So youre telling me its possible to have 4 smolach 210 6 spawning at aggy?

So youre telling me its possible to have 4 smolach 210 6 spawning at aggy?
Possible yes but given the random pool has about 30 dragons extremely unlikely.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Possible yes but given the random pool has about 30 dragons extremely unlikely.
If dragons aren't downed are they replaced after 6 hrs
Hi

Lol epic event ,possibly the best one I've seen :lol: :roll: :shock:
guardian in TheReal
world rosmerta
xxmaclir druid
SHAD0W V3N0M rogue
F3LLFIR3 fire mage
Good luck and keep on grinding :)

I want to see videos of the best dragon battles, may even be a reward in it if there are any particularly epic ones.