Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does haste ring stack with frenzy?

Hi I see the discription of the haste ring saying it doesn’t stack with other things but I was wondering will it still stack with 45/45 or higher frenzy? Thank you.
I'm confused by this question as the haste ring boosts attack speed and frenzy is a class skill that boosts attack. Neither have anything to do with each other
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Please tell me more :) frenzy does what exactly?
Frenzy adds Slashing Damage and Attack. I believe 300+ Slash and 1500+ Attack at 50/45.
Incorrect.

Frenzy adds a constant amount of attack, based on skill level, strength and melee combat (roughly 2k at end game stats).

Frenzy also adds x% of ur total physical dmg, as more physical dmg (whether slash or something else Im not sure, it could be slash or it could just match ur physical dmg). For example, for me lvl 50/45 Frenzy with 2200+ str and whatever melee combat i got (I dont remember), frenzy is over 200% of my total physical dmg. What it means is, Im wearing shadow axe of solar flames and cg offhand, thats 200 + 40 slash total of 240 slash. If frenzy is 200%, frenzy will add 480 dmg. But if Im wearing a short sword and buckler and got only 12 slash dmg, frenzy will only add 24 dmg.

Thats why frenzy rewards high physical dmg weps. On a ladder alt Id use certain swapping to one shot everything basically.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think he is talking about reaper ring attack and frenzy skill.
In that case they do not stack. Another reason why I think reaper isnt good for warriors.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex