Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions about new update

We don't have a "standard" reset time. It depends on what we're doing. We want to make sure we have enough time to fix something should it break. So likely, we'll avoid untested resets on Fridays or late in the day.

We're going to do the level lock penalty first. We'll see how it goes and then, implement this later depending.

We don't have a "standard" reset time. It depends on what we're doing. We want to make sure we have enough time to fix something should it break. So likely, we'll avoid untested resets on Fridays or late in the day.

We're going to do the level lock penalty first. We'll see how it goes and then, implement this later depending.
Will this affect higher level tanks keeping aggro better on lower level bosses?

That question has yet to be answered. Anyone in VR please?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think Tadaaah’s last sentence was answering that question. That’s how I read it anyway.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I think Tadaaah’s last sentence was answering that question. That’s how I read it anyway.
Correct.

So, is this lock penalty removed only on 220 bosses or lower ones, necro, mord hrung, snorri? Will I have the same chance as 224 lvl vs 190 lvl on snorri?
Ranger 227+

So, is this lock penalty removed only on 220 bosses or lower ones, necro, mord hrung, snorri? Will I have the same chance as 224 lvl vs 190 lvl on snorri?
No, basically it means that if you’re 230 you have the same lock penalty as a 220 on something like Mordris. Which also means no lock penalty on certain things like 210 RD and 215 at any level.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

now this has been added they should just make all exp gain the same, so at lvl 225 u get same exp from 220 mobs as a 220 and cap lvls at 240, so we can get all skills to 50
Tbh not a bad idea, otherwise the solution would be to add more mobs up to 240 to lvl on. I don't mind this aslong as gear req doesn't go past 220.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger