Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Contest Prizing!

I don’t think rare fash should be considered.. at least black/white, lots of people spent a lot of money for certain fash sets. Chests would be cool I think, maybe even older event chests for competitions around that event if that’s doable
Doing some older chest should be do-able. That's a great suggestion!
If you bring back older chests then you run into old fashion being gotten out of them which a lot seem to be against.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I appreciate the effort to clarify the reward and engaging the player base...

I like the dragon egg...rare pet idea. The chests...can the chests be replaced with the fashion set of their choice or a mount? As for C ....the competition winners from the last three have these colors.

As unpopular as it is..I like the no trade on rewards.

Will your team address the equipment slots being used by the fashion rewards when the Unity update goes live?

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

A: -1(had to know id say that), I dunno why this was recommended. The more fuel you add to the fire by mentioning it, the more people are going to want it. I already stated my opinion on this many times, so I dont think I have to go on that rant again.

B: +1, but the reward should be higher, dragon eggs are falling in price on most worlds due to them not being new anymore and alot of endgamers already having one.

C: Depends. By previous do you mean giving out rewards that were already given out in the past? If so, that is extremely wrong as they were given out with the intent of not giving them out again. If you mean mauve/teal sets that are already in the database that werent given as a reward yet, then thats fine.

Additionally, I +1 making all contest/beta rewards tradeable when it is possible to do so. Its not right that they are worthless, it would help stimulate the economy if they were tradeable, and it would make collectors happy without ruining the rareness of anything.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

A is a -1 for me old fashion needs to stay rare and with us already having aeon items I want true old fash even more unique and rare now but chests and eggs are a great idea for those who don’t spend money on the game.
Romules3- 218 Rogue
Romules4- 160 Ranger
Romule- 165 Warrior
Nominator101- 175 Druid
Romules1- 90 Mage

Can Mage use fire attune and ice attune at the same time?
Wrong place for this, any mage questions should be directed to the Mage subforum. The answer is no, if you have one active, using the other will remove the first.

As for the contest prizing, I agree that eggs, chests, and large amounts of platinum (200+) would all be good options. I like the idea of fashion, so Aeon fashion could work, but not original stuff.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

A can cause commotion obviously, but I’d prefer a color of choice, or I’d just sell it to finish all my toons effect turquoise sets( half are token-bought anyway). Other than sanghal, not a fan of white, though black hunter is nice in spooky version.

B would always work, it’s not all about the toons that already have them, it’s about the ones that still want them.

C I agree on teal (ugh, insult to turquoise). Mauve isn’t bad, though. After update, gotta find a way to add more options in colors.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

I personally think competition prizes should be ONLY cosmetics, looking back I think there hasn’t been a single competition that hasn’t been purely cosmetic (besides the Phoenix glider I guess).

I agree with option A. I’m 100% sure one set won’t bring down values and everyone complaining is being overly dramatic. Now If like 5 sets were added in then you might see a change in price.

I really like the idea of having non aeon white/black hunter and lanrik sets simply because they are near impossible to find (mostly lanrik). Wouldn’t mind frostguard either. Maybe do 1st place wins a white set, 2nd black set, 3rd purple set. Make them particle sets if you really want to be saucy. Paid 1.5m for my non aeon purple fg set and I wouldn’t mind if another set was put ingame.

Lugh masks would be another cool option since white/black/purple all have a sparkly effect
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge