Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I better get a chicken helm for this._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.

Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a lot of chicken today btw

EDIT: I also ate fish if it makes u feel better
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.

Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Mind wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

Criminal wrote:
Mind wrote:
Criminal wrote:I ate a lot of chicken today btw

Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

Ur my number 1 enemy then >:^( banned
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Mind wrote:I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

You cant eggscape this

Wolfenstien wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

You cant eggscape this

Every time I eat chicken Im in eggstasy