Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I better get a chicken helm for this._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.

Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a lot of chicken today btw

EDIT: I also ate fish if it makes u feel better
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.

Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Free Plat
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Mind wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

Criminal wrote:
Mind wrote:
Criminal wrote:I ate a lot of chicken today btw

Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

Ur my number 1 enemy then >:^( banned
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Mind wrote:I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

You cant eggscape this

Wolfenstien wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:
Criminal wrote:Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

You cant eggscape this

Every time I eat chicken Im in eggstasy