Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I better get a chicken helm for this._.

I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.
Banned irl they will eat u from inside out rekt
I ate a lot of chicken today btw

EDIT: I also ate fish if it makes u feel better
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I eat chicken almost on daily basis tbh. Im about to eat chicken in couple hours.

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I ate a bunch of vegetables today, not because I love animals, I just don't like plants and want them to suffer. I'm gonna include a superfluous disclaimer here cause offending people is a valid concern when sarcasm is in-play: I'm satirizing the attitude that some people display, I don't mean to belittle someone's personal beliefs (sorry vegans, but you gotta admit, there are those that overkill (sorry, insensitive pun) these choices in shaming others passive-aggressively)
Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy

Oh I also had 3 eggs this morning and egg salad later... Really Im the chickens' #1 enemy
Ur my number 1 enemy then >:^( banned
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

You cant eggscape this

You cant eggscape this
Every time I eat chicken Im in eggstasy