Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Collecting Lock Gold?

Ehh our clan doesn’t really do it but from my understand it goes to a bank that buys items for clan(?). For us we just let ppl in lock group keep gold. Although even tho I’m usually in lock group im always broke for some reason,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ehh our clan doesn’t really do it but from my understand it goes to a bank that buys items for clan(?). For us we just let ppl in lock group keep gold. Although even tho I’m usually in lock group im always broke for some reason,_,
Stop buying chickens nub

Stop buying chickens nub
I can’t help it if I see them in auction._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

That must be terrible if you're in lock group. Next they'll be letting druids in
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Aeon and theILLUMINATI collected gold for years -- usually after kills one leader would collect gold and another drops from the KG, gold went to bank to refund idols (Illum) and supply alt/rebirth books (Aeon). Toward's Aeon's end we stopped collecting in favor of "if you are in KG, you better haste!", used it to fund prizes for some clan events, and distributed the rest to all active members.

Collecting gold was frequently an annoyance, some players would log after kills, forget to send gold, and leaders would have to track them down for days afterward... The free books were great though! However we had such a gold buildup (not many players sell books) I wish we had also refunded tank elixirs/hastes.

Overall I liked it (although after all I was rarely in the KG, usually for Hrung when Druid Groups used to get lock), however it balances somewhat with KG's getting refunded by the boss gold for their hastes.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

That must be terrible if you're in lock group. Next they'll be letting druids in
Only tanks and Druids allowed._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

We considered it but its a pain. I used to distribute the gold I get from lock to druids whom are never in lock or bought elixirs for our main tank. I stopped when I realized I use far more resources :S
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

We considered it but its a pain. I used to distribute the gold I get from lock to druids whom are never in lock or bought elixirs for our main tank. I stopped when I realized I use far more resources :S
Noo give droods all gold they surely deserve it for spending 1k per raid on an e lix ._.