Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Admin?

We just had a huge warrior come on fingal named Zeus usually id believe was an admin instantly but they didn't understand English well and said they were from brazil
Growth charm, growth pot?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

We just had a huge warrior come on fingal named Zeus usually id believe was an admin instantly but they didn't understand English well and said they were from brazil
No admin height he was size of mountains in lirs like taller apparently it's a hack

No admin height he was size of mountains in lirs like taller apparently it's a hack
Did you nab a screenshot or anything? That sounds super weird. BUT, I can confirm it was not one of us.

Did you nab a screenshot or anything? That sounds super weird. BUT, I can confirm it was not one of us.

Thanks. We'll take care of it.
Maybe just a warning? I don't think this hack is game breaking and it looks fun best we have since droid doesn't have growth/shrink
Looks like an alt created with the sole purpose of testing this kind of stuff out. Any change to our client is a big no-no.

Thanks. We'll take care of it.
Maybe just a warning? I don't think this hack is game breaking and it looks fun best we have since droid doesn't have growth/shrink
Looks like an alt created with the sole purpose of testing this kind of stuff out. Any change to our client is a big no-no.
Then can u guys add a growth shrink shop for us for a few days I don't think people would do this if every server had growths and shrinks but that isn't the case :/