Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No update until unity... OTM very poor show.

Bad News: Due to a change in iOS policy, we won't be able to update the game until we move to Unity 2018. I am truly sorry.

https://developer.apple.com/ios/submit/

To be honest this isn’t bad news at all, the game should have been updated a long time ago, CH make a lot of money from iOS players and should be giving something back like make it compatible with current devices. Frankly I am happy apple decided to do something that the players couldn’t do.
Finally OTM have to make the game work properly on all new devices.

Even the small games FTP and PTP have updated their apps to work on the newer devices there simply isn’t any excuse.
Amen, bout time. OTM lied to our faces for a year saying it was in the works... nice to see it’s finally happening...

Yes like I said Apple have force OTM to do what we the customers have wanted for ages
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Plat is 100% a requirement for EG atm. [...] usually there is 1-3 high plat buyers in each clan that do the majority of the supplying.
Exactly. Plat is needed, plat gets bought, but it is not necessary for all/most players to purchase it.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Plat is 100% a requirement for EG atm. [...] usually there is 1-3 high plat buyers in each clan that do the majority of the supplying.
Exactly. Plat is needed, plat gets bought, but it is not necessary for all/most players to purchase it.
Depends on how much the big buyers buy. If a server doesn’t have a single big (as in $500-$1000 a month) then the amount needed for each player to buy increases.
I’d argue that there is a plat value P that is required per month for a server to be able to participate in EG. The more a single person buys, the less people need to participate.

Now because clans are competitive, they will try and keep plat inside clan if clan will buy it at sustainable level. This means each clan then needs that same P level of plat, at the low end, in reality they probably will need 1.5P to 2P maybe even 3P due to plat to keep a competitive advantage at raids where it otherwise wouldn’t be needed.

So ya, the game is 100% F2P but it is not at all F2W. An individual player may be able to, but someone has to buy the plat for the server/clan.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

We MIGHT be able to remove the 220 before the update. BUT, I'm not 100% on that.
Would be great if we can get a confirmation on this one way or another, thanks.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Bad News: Due to a change in iOS policy, we won't be able to update the game until we move to Unity 2018. I am truly sorry.

https://developer.apple.com/ios/submit/

To be honest this isn’t bad news at all, the game should have been updated a long time ago, CH make a lot of money from iOS players and should be giving something back like make it compatible with current devices. Frankly I am happy apple decided to do something that the players couldn’t do.
Finally OTM have to make the game work properly on all new devices.

Even the small games FTP and PTP have updated their apps to work on the newer devices there simply isn’t any excuse.
Amen, bout time. OTM lied to our faces for a year saying it was in the works... nice to see it’s finally happening...
Technically they lied to our screens :lol: ;)

Chests being tradeable, all their contents (except plat rewards) being tradeable, and the relative ease in which gold can be acquired (selling drops, gold bosses, etc) doesn't make purchasing plat necessary for the endgame... I actually really admire that OTM/VR (by that I believe Richard has been the primary force) hasn't focused CH too much on platinum, and haven't differentiated plat buyers/not with plat-only gear.
Upload a vid of your server killing BT without lixs or idols den...
Sure anyone can get lixs SO LONG AS someone has bought the plat, but someone still had to buy it.
With all the raids in a day lixs from bounties and daily rewards would never be enough...

Plat is 100% a requirement for EG atm. The game is pay to win in that since. The game is free to play, but in the end if you want to be able to get he best possible end game gear, or to “win” someone somewhere has to pay for you to do it...
And with plat goods in high demand usually there is 1-3 high plat buyers in each clan that do the majority of the supplying.

So if plat is just an added boost, I’d love to see a no plat BT raid done
That's what my shadow spring of life skull is for no need for idols

Chests being tradeable, all their contents (except plat rewards) being tradeable, and the relative ease in which gold can be acquired (selling drops, gold bosses, etc) doesn't make purchasing plat necessary for the endgame... I actually really admire that OTM/VR (by that I believe Richard has been the primary force) hasn't focused CH too much on platinum, and haven't differentiated plat buyers/not with plat-only gear.
Sure anyone can get lixs SO LONG AS someone has bought the plat, but someone still had to buy it.
With all the raids in a day lixs from bounties and daily rewards would never be enough...

Plat is 100% a requirement for EG atm. The game is pay to win in that since. The game is free to play, but in the end if you want to be able to get he best possible end game gear, or to “win” someone somewhere has to pay for you to do it...
And with plat goods in high demand usually there is 1-3 high plat buyers in each clan that do the majority of the supplying.

Lel.
Sol is only really practical for small raids or as a personal skill if you are dual logging, or just to revive someone’s mount.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lel.
Sol is only really practical for small raids or as a personal skill if you are dual logging, or just to revive someone’s mount.
Sol is the best skill in the world .-.

In all seriousness, SoL has definitely improved over the years:

- Fast cast/recharge time (used to be SLOW, now it is reasonable)
- Significant initial health/energy gain (used to be 1hp/1energy, now it is half? + 3k after a few seconds)
- Energy costs... well... this hasn't improved much (2.1k -> 1.8k)
- Revives mounts

Unfortunately it is still limited to groups, making it mostly useless unless a Druid is in the DPS groups... It should be improved by lowering the energy cost and making the cast instant (usually players idol while it is casting). Beyond that many of Taranis' Druids keep it on hand for messy kills and convenience.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!