Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CG Boss Tampering

@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.

Sorry out of topic, but you got banned stroker?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.

Nah surprisingly I’m not banned lol
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Nah surprisingly I’m not banned lol
i should report you just for being a noob then 0.0
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Anything that the game mechanics allow a player to do is not a violation of the tos except for scamming. Just like some people send ticket to otm complaining of harassment, tampering and grieving when they are killed in arena while trying to do the gladiator quest. When it happens, it is a case of go cry mama kind of situation. Even lix tampering is debatable. No one owns the mobs even if u r on lix so there is nothing to stop someone from killing mobs in an area where players are lixing, if people are Lixing while others are farming mobs there, then they cannot complain. Farming mobs is legit and there is no rule which says u can’t farm where players are lixing. Same for picking blossoms. In gardens. I was there first but later on a few came and competed with me to farm. I cannot complain they are stealing my blossoms or tampering with my levelling. Same for bosses you are trying to kill. If people come and so called tamper and u can’t kill the boss, then you are not good enough. Yes it makes people upset when that happens but the mechanics of the game allows it. Just like we have a clan who likes to pull adds to us at t and s when we are busy spamming to make us spam ss on the adds and hopefully missed t or s when it spawns, I never send ticket to otm to cry mama over it. If u are not good enough to kill a boss, your only recourse is go cry mama.

Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71&t=14400
If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.

Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71&t=14400
If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.
What I’m understanding is the appeals process isn’t a trial process as the player is proven guilty already. More like a 2nd chance. I’m not sure what the deal was with your friend though.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?