Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CG Boss Tampering

Exactly what happened to me. Top clan reports me for something I didn’t do, and I get all my toons banned. Watch out for this behavior. So petty.
Yeah. Just what happened. Except that there was video showing you were and are lying. So inconvenient.
Last edited by Xanadu on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

$5 says this thread gets locked now ._.
Nope. Deleted posts due to incoming pie fight
Edit: that was an easy $5 :lol:

That’s great moderation bitey that’s what should happen in forum posts that could and are informational. Delete posts that are attacking one another and warn those who did it instead of hurting the whole group over bickering
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

$5 says this thread gets locked now ._.
Nope. Deleted posts due to incoming pie fight
Edit: that was an easy $5 :lol:

That’s great moderation bitey that’s what should happen in forum posts that could and are informational. Delete posts that are attacking one another and warn those who did it instead of hurting the whole group over bickering
Don’t agree with him! Now I owe him $5 :shock:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I can’t get the others to post..like I said I am tired..keep my seat warm. I will do this once as shake the sleepy fog.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Deleted shaming posts. This is not the place to report another player.

You deleted it? Why? I didn’t shame them? They shamed themselves. I didn’t put those words in their mouths..or make them act in a such an amoral way. They did that. Please put that back
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Deleted shaming posts. This is not the place to report another player.

You deleted it? Why? I didn’t shame them? They shamed themselves. I didn’t put those words in their mouths..or make them act in a such an amoral way. They did that. Please put that back
See the numerous other times today that mods have engaged with you to help you find the right channels to report harassment. It’s not Facebook and it’s not here. We take all accusations seriously, which is why we seriously want you to go to the right channels because otherwise support won’t see it.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

This is a really touchy subject...but I'll give my 2 cents:

Boss griefing is an option in the game.

I'm sorry, but that's how it is. Bosses are designed to be a challenge, and because of that, it's easy to take advantage of. Sulis has had similar issues throughout the years, where some people decide they want to cause trouble for everyone else on the server, and it's tough, I know.

Now, if people are decent and mature, there won't be an issue of griefing...and I think most servers are at least sort of peaceful right now. However, sometimes people just want to be jerks and mess with others. There isn't really anything Support can do, unless the griefers use glitches or get way overboard on the harrasment (especially verbal).

In response to your main question: generally boss griefing is looked down on by most people. It's not worth the drama that ensues (for example, this topic).
However, sometimes there are jerks who just want to ruin the game for others. Sometimes it's nice people who got offended by something, (for example someone in clan A messes with a member of clan B while they are lixing, then some people from clan B decide to grief all of clan A for a while in retribution). When that happens, the blame falls on the clan leaders imo...for not stepping in and telling the involved people to knock it off. But I digress.

My main point is, like it or not, griefing is available in the game, but any decent person won't do it. Because it's available, Support is very limited in what they can do...they can't really ban people for what is essentially boss competition. Now, verbal harrassment is a slightly different thing, by all means report that to support, maybe they can do something.
Griefing using in game mechanics like aoe is a grey area. If it starts to become harassment then that’s where actions would be taken.
I'd say these two quotes sum it up pretty well. In terms of griefing, it can be hard to tell with just a report. Videos work best. For harassment: I suggest y'all keep a file of what is happening in and out of the game. Take it to your local authorities and PM me the pics. There's only so much we can do but we can try to make it a better environment for playing.

Griefing using in game mechanics like aoe is a grey area. If it starts to become harassment then that’s where actions would be taken.
I'm almost positive that OTM was banning people for griefing and ksing and I believe VR Should continue to do so. As I remember, they said they didn't want anyone lowering the quality of play for someone else.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger