Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CG Boss Tampering

Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71&t=14400
If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.
What I’m understanding is the appeals process isn’t a trial process as the player is proven guilty already. More like a 2nd chance. I’m not sure what the deal was with your friend though.
Exactly, why is there no due process before someone is banned? There were innocent people getting banned as a result of false reporting.

If a person gets reported and is innocent, not much they can do just like someone I know who got banned for using the word troll when he meant snorri. Someone reported him for asking a clanny to troll other players when he actually meant go troll which is opening soon. Otm doesn’t observe a due process like a fair trial. They just banned u first and talk later via the appeal process. A proper due process presumes person is innocent until proven guilty and at the minimum, the person accused of committing a wrong must first be heard and asked to show cause before punishment or ban is imposed. As a result, if a rival clan wants to undermine a stronger clan which they can’t compete against, they just have to mass report someone for harassment or tampering to try to weaken the competition. Otm needs to review the banning process to at least include a show cause before deciding whether a ban is on order.
What I’m understanding is the appeals process isn’t a trial process as the player is proven guilty already. More like a 2nd chance. I’m not sure what the deal was with your friend though.
Exactly, why is there no due process before someone is banned? There were innocent people getting banned as a result of false reporting.
I know that they review reports within context. What I meant when I said I wasn’t sure what was the deal with that case, I meant to me it sounds like there’s more to the story.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Anything that the game mechanics allow a player to do is not a violation of the tos except for scamming. Just like some people send ticket to otm complaining of harassment, tampering and grieving when they are killed in arena while trying to do the gladiator quest. When it happens, it is a case of go cry mama kind of situation. Even lix tampering is debatable. No one owns the mobs even if u r on lix so there is nothing to stop someone from killing mobs in an area where players are lixing, if people are Lixing while others are farming mobs there, then they cannot complain. Farming mobs is legit and there is no rule which says u can’t farm where players are lixing. Same for picking blossoms. In gardens. I was there first but later on a few came and competed with me to farm. I cannot complain they are stealing my blossoms or tampering with my levelling. Same for bosses you are trying to kill. If people come and so called tamper and u can’t kill the boss, then you are not good enough. Yes it makes people upset when that happens but the mechanics of the game allows it. Just like we have a clan who likes to pull adds to us at t and s when we are busy spamming to make us spam ss on the adds and hopefully missed t or s when it spawns, I never send ticket to otm to cry mama over it. If u are not good enough to kill a boss, your only recourse is go cry mama.
Dear Smellyunder,

This topic was made openly to discuss the grey area. In my bit, I have not once talked about giving anyone a permaban. I have not listed any accounts, I have not sent in any ticket about this. This was a post to find out if this happens on other servers and how they would deal with it. I stated that there was no lock battle and people still found is necessary to pull a blue buff on us, this topic could also be interpreted as a sort of moral view that things like this should not be happening anyways...going further

Cry Mama, I'm very unsure what you mean by that maybe you can elaborate.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.
Dear ZeroMagicGaming,

Threatening things should also go to VR support right away. I have had to deal with those kinds of things too, jokes about sexual organs and even degrading women etc. I'm unsure about what the "they wanna ban us for no reason" statement is but if this applies to Arawn, our clan will no send in false tickets, each ticket is supported by either a video or multiple ss of chat logs. Going further, off-topic but still relevant, we have been handing over tickets to VR this is true but only about the Tampering with our Lich Boss. Rumours of us mass reporting you guys are not true, in the end, Colours only exists of 6 people as people say.

VR is doing their job at keeping this game playable. It's the player's action that brings you into trouble so best is just to block people and if you see something make a ticket and that's it. As simple as that. If harassment pours over into third-party channels, it is taken into consideration. You don't get to circulate real-life information about another person from our game. It's dangerous. There have already been people on the wrong end of pranks that end up dead. This behavior isn't acceptable at all. You wouldn't stand up at a baseball game and yell to some random person across the way, "Hey, you make my d limp. It's never going to work again!" Why do you think that's acceptable to do in a virtual space?

If you continue to have any problems you should either give me a personal pm on the forum or contact us outside of the game.
Last edited by YourNightmare on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

@OTM, where can I send some ss of our comp clan saying real life threatening things to me? They wanna ban us for no reason. I have some ss also.
But didn't your clan report your chief banned in the first place? lol
Sulis for life

Dear ZeroMagicGaming,

Threatening things should also go to VR support right away. I have had to deal with those kinds of things too, jokes about sexual organs and even degrading women etc. I'm unsure about what the "they wanna ban us for no reason" statement is but if this applies to Arawn, our clan will no send in false tickets, each ticket is supported by either a video or multiple ss of chat logs. Going further, off-topic but still relevant, we have been handing over tickets to VR this is true but only about the Tampering with our Lich Boss. Rumours of us mass reporting you guys are not true, in the end, Colours only exists of 6 people as people say.

VR is doing their job at keeping this game playable. It's the player's action that brings you into trouble so best is just to block people and if you see something make a ticket and that's it. As simple as that. If harassment pours over into third-party channels, it is taken into consideration. You don't get to circulate real-life information about another person from our game. It's dangerous. There have already been people on the wrong end of pranks that end up dead. This behavior isn't acceptable at all. You wouldn't stand up at a baseball game and yell to some random person across the way, "Hey, you make my d limp. It's never going to work again!" Why do you think that's acceptable to do in a virtual space?

If you continue to have any problems you should either give me a personal pm on the forum or contact us outside of the game.
Why are you quoting me stuff? Your clan got my locker banned....you try to act so innocent but you guys are doing what you do best. And that’s cheat and find different ways to try to come out on top.

My locker will be back in 2 weeks for more dl :)
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Why are you quoting me stuff? Your clan got my locker banned....you try to act so innocent but you guys are doing what you do best. And that’s cheat and find different ways to try to come out on top.
Dear ZeroMagicGaming,

I have not sent in a personal ticket about you but VR does what it has to do. You must have done something wrong, again, if you think you were banned for the wrong reasons please contact the right channels and its not Forum. Further, I'm unsure by your last sentence. We are playing our game and having fun, we are not looking for fights but just want to continue our gaming experience in our great environment, that alone makes this clan already so great.
Last edited by YourNightmare on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Dear ZeroMagicGaming,

I have not sent in a personal ticket about you but VR does what it has to do. You must have something wrong again, if you think you were banned for the wrong reasons please contact the right channels and its not Forum. Further, I'm unsure by your last sentence. We are playing our game and having fun, we are not looking for fights but just want to continue our gaming experience in our great environment, that alone makes this clan already so great.
Ohhhhh so my own clan sent in reports about my locker? Gotchu lol I know who it is in your clan, it’s all good. She cries a lot

ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage

Images of your clans' chat have been circulating also to other Servers and we've seen how your clan degraded her. I think it's her right to cry because of body shaming, sexual jokes etc. are not okay. After seeing a picture of people ask to behead comp or even shoot them I was close to throwing up. Grow up, sit down with comp or block them and never talk about or to them ever again. Sick of Arawn drama.

Your clan is huge and with that, a lot of responsibility comes and clearly, this is lacking. Yes, you may say stuff like that in third-party-apps but that doesnt give you the right to shame someone so harsh. This is absolutely ridiculous. Peace out
Sulis for life

Images of your clans' chat have been circulating also to other Servers and we've seen how your clan degraded her. I think it's her right to cry because of body shaming, sexual jokes etc. are not okay. After seeing a picture of people ask to behead comp or even shoot them I was close to throwing up. Grow up, sit down with comp or block them and never talk about or to them ever again. Sick of Arawn drama.

Your clan is huge and with that, a lot of responsibility comes and clearly, this is lacking. Yes, you may say stuff like that in third-party-apps but that doesnt give you the right to shame someone so harsh. This is absolutely ridiculous. Peace out
What about a leader from comp clan telling me she would hunt my down if I killed any of her members in arena? And yes I have ss of it. Is that ok? Everyone takes comps side, but yet they do dirty too.

ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage