Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CG Boss Tampering

With all respect to Moderators, I want to find out what others think of those actions. This is not a way of provoking anyone and I did not shame anyone's name in my Topic before. I am posting this to find out what developers think about this issue as well as if it will be addressed because OTM, in all honesty, did not do much with it. I try to protect and provide security to my members in any way I possibly can but this Tampering will be getting out of control if we don't know where the line is.
Going further, some of us spend real life currencies on this game and knowing that others will try and take the fun away is something we should all go against. In this case, we are burning more idols and lixes for no reason. We could basically throw our money out of the window if this is allowed.

The situation is as follows:
In my Server, another clan was Tampering with our CG Lich Boss even in Rage, there was no lock battle!

VR:
- Will You VR do anything with this? I would like to receive an answer either via pm or on this thread. (Sorry if I sound demanding but we spent more $$ than usual)

Community:
- Do any other clans experience Tampering in their Server? What is your solution because in the end your basically wasting resources on useless deaths. If so, has OTM/VR helped you on this matter before and what actions did they take?

Again, this is an open discussion and I'd much rather have a Moderator delete posts instead of locking this thread.

-----------
Yes, I could report those individuals but how will I know that VR sees Tampering with Bosses as crossing over the line? This post will reveal the answer (I hope).
Last edited by YourNightmare on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: CG Boss Tampering

This is a really touchy subject...but I'll give my 2 cents:

Boss griefing is an option in the game.

I'm sorry, but that's how it is. Bosses are designed to be a challenge, and because of that, it's easy to take advantage of. Sulis has had similar issues throughout the years, where some people decide they want to cause trouble for everyone else on the server, and it's tough, I know.

Now, if people are decent and mature, there won't be an issue of griefing...and I think most servers are at least sort of peaceful right now. However, sometimes people just want to be jerks and mess with others. There isn't really anything Support can do, unless the griefers use glitches or get way overboard on the harrasment (especially verbal).

In response to your main question: generally boss griefing is looked down on by most people. It's not worth the drama that ensues (for example, this topic).
However, sometimes there are jerks who just want to ruin the game for others. Sometimes it's nice people who got offended by something, (for example someone in clan A messes with a member of clan B while they are lixing, then some people from clan B decide to grief all of clan A for a while in retribution). When that happens, the blame falls on the clan leaders imo...for not stepping in and telling the involved people to knock it off. But I digress.

My main point is, like it or not, griefing is available in the game, but any decent person won't do it. Because it's available, Support is very limited in what they can do...they can't really ban people for what is essentially boss competition. Now, verbal harrassment is a slightly different thing, by all means report that to support, maybe they can do something.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Agreed, boss tanpering is an aspect of the game but if ur doing it to one or 2 players to make life hell for them, its not ok. Like ksing one persons lix isnt ok. Maybe if you go after a clan as a clan of ur own, both competitive clans dedicated to gearing their players, maybe fighting for those bosses and trying to cause failure to the other is ok? Most people will say its unfair but it is a tactic that can be used. But i think it would have to be a direct thing like they intentionally want said people to fail. Maybe doing this to a clan as your own clan is ok but not to the clan becuz of a select few. Ik the clan you are in Nightmaree isnt a big clan and just recently downed proteus prime so gz to u. Moving up in the game. But you are competition. Competition can bring griefing and name calling and maybe harassment aswell, need to expect that from everyone. Probably this reply was a little bit everywhere.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

For those nerd out there...yes i am one!!

Vision: ‘’Our very strengnth invites challenge. Challenge invites conflict. And conflict breeds catastrophe.’’
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Addressing the Lich boss, realistically there is no way that a lock battle between two clans at the lich that someone will NOT get the blue glow that kills other players in addition to the random orbs. It’s random and no way to predict who will get infected; therefore, claims of interference can’t be justified due to the game mechanics Otm has set. Be realistic. If it’s an issue message Otm to investigate if the blue glow damage needs to be changed.

The ksing.... Claims of this will always be brought up especially by clans who are trying to make ground on bossing. Res doesn’t encourage ksing but if an event occurs our members have a right to say something about it. Many times comp clan starts it and tries to claim Res started it. Don’t complain if it back fires. If Res was actually ksing it would be very obvious if it was being done. Again, we do not encourage it and have better things to do with our time.

The one making claims against Res has a bad reputation and known for starting things behind the scenes to appear innocent while trying to gain an advantage with dirty play, which is nothing new from past reports submitted trying to get Res members banned for petty things to gain advancement in the game. Harassment has been noted by said member in question and is in no position to point fingers. Very easy to talk bad about a clan you have never been in but the facts are we have many members who are happy in Res, continue to get new recruits all the time and many realized all the info spread on the forums isn’t all true but in fact misleading.

Haters gonna hate the ones in top position.
Gabriela12 Lvl 226 Rogue
XPrincessX Lvl 221 Mage
Flacka Lvl 221 Druid
Whiskeria Lvl 220 Warrior
Carnivora Lvl 190 DL Lock Rogue
Trella Lvl 220 Ranger

General/Co Chief Of Memento Mori- Arawn

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_5Xi ... dh5TfjAFpg