Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: CG Boss Tampering

Be very careful with your replies here... no bashing other people or clans.

To make Gabriella’s statement more general, what if a person gets reported and is innocent? What can they do then? Please discuss.

Edit: and I mean what can a person do before they are banned. If you are banned there is an appeals process to go through. You can read about it here
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71&t=14400
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Exactly what happened to me. Top clan reports me for something I didn’t do, and I get all my toons banned. Watch out for this behavior. So petty.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

It’s quite simple imo. Griefing is a part of the game, so long as it’s within the intended mechanics. Exploitations of bugs or glitches are cheating and in these cases VR needs to step in and issue some bans/warnings.
That being said, any clan that has to restort to tampering or griefing isn’t a clan worth joining.
They are most likely on thin ice and trying to turn other clans into the “enemy” to produce a form of “loyalty” and on top of that use griefing o tampering to prevent other clans from looking successful.
No clan that is succeeding on its own right ever defaults to using tampering and other such tactics.

It would be nice if VR made griefing and tampering impossible, but in reality it’s easier said than done.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

$5 says this thread gets locked now ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Griefing in this sense is still shameful and ban worthy imo. I'm no developer but if you want a player base vote tally. Ban griefers even griefing done with in game mechanics. This is as close it gets to pvp outside of castle/arena.

It’s quite simple imo. Griefing is a part of the game, so long as it’s within the intended mechanics. Exploitations of bugs or glitches are cheating and in these cases VR needs to step in and issue some bans/warnings.
That being said, any clan that has to restort to tampering or griefing isn’t a clan worth joining.
They are most likely on thin ice and trying to turn other clans into the “enemy” to produce a form of “loyalty” and on top of that use griefing o tampering to prevent other clans from looking successful.
No clan that is succeeding on its own right ever defaults to using tampering and other such tactics.

It would be nice if VR made griefing and tampering impossible, but in reality it’s easier said than done.
Well said Bob.

We will see VR's response soon.
Last edited by YourNightmare on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours