Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes first birthday celebration!

I agree with titan... Some kind of appearance customization charms or smthg would help the reigniting and annoying problem of running around and seeing ppl who r decked out in all the same armor and look just like you... Give the game more individual creativity and a personalized feeling
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

How about a 2 for 1 plat so if you buy 10 plat you get 20, or if you buy 1000 you get 2000 etc. Is that a good idea?
EXCELLENT Idea!!!!!!!!! *stashes all money away to buy Plat on june 16th*. Anyone looking to buy a car, house, assorted businesses? :twisted:
World: Belenus ~ clansman of elementals
Canisinsano - Rogue lvl189
LustyLady - druid lvl 120
LusciousLady - warrior lvl 158
Ladylust - mage lvl 126
perraloca - ranger lvl 127

Brookie's #1 fan

We should get a promotional item !
For example a special birthday cake
Or some special new armour and wep with cake damage

I know that sounds abit silly but it's a idea
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

How about a 2 for 1 plat so if you buy 10 plat you get 20, or if you buy 1000 you get 2000 etc. Is that a good idea?
Platinum x2 sounds nice, but what about the people who can't afford the .99cent platinum even?

I'm thinking another 10% platinum bought again, like the update was celebrated. Except the people who haven't bought any get around 20 platinum instead of 10. And the idea of decorating the castle, or a quest and such to get a special item. Simpler if 10% platinum with 20 was given and sounds better too as I have bought a lot of platinum so far.

Or what would be cool is if Admin had a set time on each server to celebrate, a lot of people would be excited to see the Admin.
Last edited by WhySoKsed on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

there are some haters here...

So because someone cannot buy plat, you are going to poopoo on that 2 for 1 idea for everyone else?

What are these reasons for not being able to buy plat. I see Itunes apples in almost every grocery store checkout aisle now...

Admin I think your ideas are super generous! You have m support and enthusiasm.

I thnk a one day sale or quest for fun fashion items would be nice. How about those awful sweaters we all used to get on our birthday, maybe they can be custom with our names on them?

Xp charms
dbl gold drops for the day
party hats
sweaters with our names on them
2 for 1 plat
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

there are some haters here...

So because someone cannot buy plat, you are going to poopoo on that 2 for 1 idea for everyone else?

What are these reasons for not being able to buy plat. I see Itunes apples in almost every grocery store checkout aisle now...

Admin I think your ideas are super generous! You have m support and enthusiasm.

I thnk a one day sale or quest for fun fashion items would be nice. How about those awful sweaters we all used to get on our birthday, maybe they can be custom with our names on them?

Xp charms
dbl gold drops for the day
party hats
sweaters with our names on them
2 for 1 plat
SWEATERS WITH ARE NAMES!!!!!! BEST IDEA I'VE READ!!!!
Plato:25+ Druid
PlatoJr:25+ Ranger
Platic:25+ Rouge
Plado:25+ Warrior
Plyto:25+ Mage
World of Arawn!
Clan: YoungRoyal Rank: Chieftain
We FIGHT during day! We CONQUER by night! We are YOUNGROYAL! We always WIN the fight!

I kind of agree with croquet here on the 'clown' aspect. birthday cakes, baloons, and hats are fun and all (some ppl find clowns scary though) but I would also appreciate some unique and serious equipment, like darkflame. Especially if it were useful to level 90s :)
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Hey Admin!

Why not add in special items only for one day? e.g Clothing and maybe something similiar to Camoflague charm just instead of decreasing being seen, you increase your abilities gain and gold drops!!

I also like the idea of the transformation charms!

Thankss!
# Hazoiod
Incase you haven't realized, im a mage. Currently level 59!
No other alts, took a break for awhile and now.. IM BACK!

So admin when the event will start ? And please add transformation charms and double plat to it :D
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT