Total votes: 2 (1%)
XP Cooking
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Leaderboard Competitions
Total votes: 7 (4%)
Total votes: 185

Re: Weekend Events

Definitely wanna see gold and bounties.
(This would kinda be unfair to lower levels, but I could see there also being an event based around the gardens: gold mobs spawn more often, more faction quests, or even something wild like “faction traitors: there are defectors within your faction; find and kill them for gold/faction points” where random mobs from your faction turn Red-Named again when you get close and attack you...
just an idea)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Shame there's no x2 xp event also.
Dang, I misread the poll...Tadaah was tricky and made me think the Double XP/Gold bounty was double the xp/gold from mobs :( ....I call a re-poll, with the actually good events in it :lol:

IMO Legacy/EG/armor boss events would suck. Everyone would just spend the whole day camping.
Bounty events would be decent...I guess...still not really fun though. The only good ones are double fishing and cooking xp. Tadaah, move one of the votes from Double XP/Gold Bounty to Double Fishing XP please :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

IMO Legacy/EG/armor boss events would suck. Everyone would just spend the whole day camping
Thts wht i hope if they do an eg boss event they do its window like prot...so for ex 6h spawn time with 10 mins window as an event for a weekend
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

IMO Legacy/EG/armor boss events would suck. Everyone would just spend the whole day camping
Thts wht i hope if they do an eg boss event they do its window like prot...so for ex 6h spawn time with 10 mins window as an event for a weekend
Yeah this is good. They did it with first boss thing with mord hrung prot and such. Instant spawned after 6 hours. Made it amazing. Long windows are stupid and a huge inconvinience

*whole community asks for double xp for mobs for future event*

Tadaaah, an intellectual

- does not include double xp in future events suggestions -

This isn’t meant to be insulting more a joke
I'm pretty sure based on the landslide in previous feedback including an option for double xp would be redundant. What I'm guessing is this poll is between more ambiguous options.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Different color skin, like when we got yellow skin for summer 2012. That was awesome, simple, but I loved it. Still have one of my yellow toons, and a green one from Halloween too. I don't understand why this isn't around anymore, it's a cool feature imo.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Different color skin, like when we got yellow skin for summer 2012. That was awesome, simple, but I loved it. Still have one of my yellow toons, and a green one from Halloween too. I don't understand why this isn't around anymore, it's a cool feature imo.
+1 to having a limited time skin in barbershop/new character (but not the old yellow and green; takes away from the people that have currently). (I recommend Blue/Purple skin :D)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

+1 to having a limited time skin in barbershop/new character (but not the old yellow and green; takes away from the people that have currently). (I recommend Blue/Purple skin :D)
I love this. I’ve got gold skin on a few characters.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide