Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best BT Kill by Resurgence

Personally, I think Epona’s sub 10 minute kill is more impressive than Arawn’s sub 15. 9min / 70 toons vs 15min / 52 toons.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

Personally, I think Epona’s sub 10 minute kill is more impressive than Arawn’s sub 15. 9min / 70 toons vs 15min / 52 toons.
*Shrug* different servers progress at different rates Arawn can’t compete with epona because they are completely different servers, both achievements are amazing! Well done!

Grats, but was it legit?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Grats, but was it legit?
That's already been answered.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

You have to keep in mind that 52 single loggers have similar output compared to around 80 toons.

The disparity becomes even more glaring at a raid like Bloodthorn where there are nine to ten adds that have to be down at all times and a damage shield to contest with or else your melee toons are cursed on the floor, especially annoying for the multilogged rangers/rogues.

Lots of factors to take into consideration too. Some of the best DPS on the game play on Epona, while I have read firsthand accounts of Arawn's lacklustre DPS power. But Epona could have easily demolished BT quicker if they choose to off tank south root. Don't know what strategy Arawn used for their record kill, but if they killed both roots then its just as impressive as Epona's record kill.

Both kills are great in their own right.
Wattzon of Sulis

You have to keep in mind that 52 single loggers have similar output compared to around 80 toons.

The disparity becomes even more glaring at a raid like Bloodthorn where there are nine to ten adds that have to be down at all times and a damage shield to contest with or else your melee toons are cursed on the floor, especially annoying for the multilogged rangers/rogues.

Lots of factors to take into consideration too. Some of the best DPS on the game play on Epona, while I have read firsthand accounts of Arawn's lacklustre DPS power. But Epona could have easily demolished BT quicker if they choose to off tank south root. Don't know what strategy Arawn used for their record kill, but if they killed both roots then its just as impressive as Epona's record kill.

I dont want this to be another epona vs arawn thread, 50 people 15 min kill is very impressive no matter who does it imo. Eponas kill was 10:10, not 9 minutes and if you give arawn 20 more toons at that kill and theyd definitely get close to that 10 mark ignoring whatever strat was used..
Grats to Arawn, keep killing don't stop
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

I dont want this to be another epona vs arawn thread, 50 people 15 min kill is very impressive no matter who does it imo. Eponas kill was 10:10, not 9 minutes and if you give arawn 20 more toons at that kill and theyd definitely get close to that 10 mark ignoring whatever strat was used..
Grats to Arawn, keep killing don't stop
My comment wasn’t meant to create more hostility between the two servers.

It’s to explain the impact of single/multilogging at Bloodthorn comparing Epona and Arawn in that regard.
Wattzon of Sulis

Grats, but was it legit?
That's already been answered.
Yes but was the answer legit?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex