Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Questions about seeds

I am curious as to how servers are distributing their seeds? Is it ranking based or time spent in clan? Or perhaps prioritising certain classes first for example: all rangers first then mages then druids or a totally dif way? If so what made you decide on that class first. Ofc epona is a rolls server so that makes us very different as seeds are openly sold on the market.

Secondly how many t10 offhands has your server completed so far? Or perhaps you are giving lots t9 offhands only o.o

To date epona has 5 t10 offhands. 2 rogue and 3 ranger with quite a few scattered t9 offhands across all classes as well as some who have a seed or 2 ready for when they get their own t8 offhand.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Questions about seeds

Idk about epona, but i think (for non roll servers) peopl should prioritize:
1- people who contributed the most to the raid. For example setting up groups, making up strategy, etc.
2- useful classes. Whats the use of giving a druid the first t10 offhand (assuming its healing)? Give it to dps first, the better dps, the more BT and gele kills and eventually more and easier seeds/loot/dg for everyone, including those druids/support mages/rogues and other classes. That’s just my point of view.

Bump. Would really love to hear from some other servers
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Honestly we've been trying to decide which class to prioritize but we've decided to collect two and upgrade someone fully vs handing out tier 9s. I think we may go with the person getting the BT kills before moving to more competition based decisions, but it's a leadership decision and not rolled.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Honestly we've been trying to decide which class to prioritize but we've decided to collect two and upgrade someone fully vs handing out tier 9s. I think we may go with the person getting the BT kills before moving to more competition based decisions, but it's a leadership decision and not rolled.
Yes your approach is sensible. Rolling could result in seeds going to those who are not suitable or undeserving.