Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Just got back and need help restarting

HI all I got back from a long break a little while ago I've been lvling in the new areas corrupted garden.
My problem is that at lvl 186 (I'm a rouge) I have no lux no decent items I'm pretty much crap. Is there any areas where I can farm or make bank? I have looked at fishing don't know if it's worth it. PLEASE HELP ME XD!!!!!!

Re: Just got back and need help restarting

HI all I got back from a long break a little while ago I've been lvling in the new areas corrupted garden.
My problem is that at lvl 186 (I'm a rouge) I have no lux no decent items I'm pretty much crap. Is there any areas where I can farm or make bank? I have looked at fishing don't know if it's worth it. PLEASE HELP ME XD!!!!!!
Most servers have a decent market for the flowers that spawn in Corrupted Gardens (Similar to the Fettlecap quest in Shalemont). You can farm those (pick them all up!) and sell them, or turn in the quest yourself for an easy way to level 200! The entrance quest to Gardens starts at level 180 and is as simple as killing a few blackstone mobs for a drop, you’ll find the quest past the bridge in Otherworld.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Providing you get the spots flower picking as aly said is one way to either level up faster than lixing or farm a bulk amount up and sell them, carrow gold bosses, fishing the shalemont lv70-80 shimmering waters or kill vines and sell the potions you can turn the barbs in for
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Wow thanks so much for the responses! Any suggestions on what ammy or items to buy? I almost have full dl just missing top.
Thanks in advance!
Edit: the blossoms are great selling at 250g ech I've gotten 400k!!!
I’m not sure the going prices for certain lux on your server. The 200 lux fire dmg ammy is good, and reasonably priced (provided you get to level 200). Stargem str/atk is another good option, but likely to be pricier. If you have no lux, I’d recommend getting an offhand axe or haste dagger (if you don’t want to buy a separate haste ring).

Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

This will seem very time consuming but right now at lv180 it would take about 11k corrupted blossoms in the new area corrupted gardens to reach from lv180 to 200 from the repeated quest and all you would really need is an 80% mount, spend about a week or so collecting all 11k and level straight to 200 and go for runic heat dmg ammy and focus on the valour rings, your main goal is high attack with relatively decent dmg and stats going towards your skills, I wouldn’t waste any gold or time on lux below lv200 especially with this repeatable being so handy to get to the level of lux most end gamers use if they don’t have raid gear
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Trying right now to level with the blossoms I'm getting ptsd from the spamming.
Also anyone know any guides that ate updated for rogues power lvling i hav a tank and a druid a friend help me lvl em in carrow he was lvl 140 though. I'm at lvl 187 now and I don't know if I can power lvl em anyehere. Any suggestions on locations and once again thanks to all for your help!

Trying right now to level with the blossoms I'm getting ptsd from the spamming.
Also anyone know any guides that ate updated for rogues power lvling i hav a tank and a druid a friend help me lvl em in carrow he was lvl 140 though. I'm at lvl 187 now and I don't know if I can power lvl em anyehere. Any suggestions on locations and once again thanks to all for your help!
You can either let them level in group with you, or poison wep/kill at half for them. Would recommend that they not be support build around lvl 140. As for location, lvl 140 boggs (green boggan room) would be suitable. If mid 140s, then yellow boggans. Killing at half is far more effective, if they are dps spec, than simply allowing them to level with you.

Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191