Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reset tonight??

Working on getting the full capabilities of the system OTM built. What competition would y'all like to see next?
A proper carnage event
As previously stated, the last "carnage" event that OTM ran will not be used in the future because it was unbalanced. It would need to be reworked. Additionally, that's an event, not a competition.

What competitions would y'all like to see? AKA Fishing, cooking, killing X mobs, etc.
I would like to see some kind of pvp based event. One of the biggest complaints I have had about this game is the lack its pvp game style has had on eg game play throughout the years. Personally I think you should lirs (or maybe carrow to not hinder new player progress) turned into an arena setting for a weekend. Maybe combine it with a carrow carnage event. Now I know the first thing that will come to peoples minds is greifing etc, yes ik this would be a problem. So maybe just have an arena event where the people who make the most pvp xp get a prize or something. Maybe a crown titled PVP KING. idk just ideas.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

A proper carnage event
As previously stated, the last "carnage" event that OTM ran will not be used in the future because it was unbalanced. It would need to be reworked. Additionally, that's an event, not a competition.

What competitions would y'all like to see? AKA Fishing, cooking, killing X mobs, etc.
I would like to see some kind of pvp based event. One of the biggest complaints I have had about this game is the lack its pvp game style has had on eg game play throughout the years. Personally I think you should lirs (or maybe carrow to not hinder new player progress) turned into an arena setting for a weekend. Maybe combine it with a carrow carnage event. Now I know the first thing that will come to peoples minds is greifing etc, yes ik this would be a problem. So maybe just have an arena event where the people who make the most pvp xp get a prize or something. Maybe a crown titled PVP KING. idk just ideas.
The problem with anything PvP related is the major issue of class balancing in PvP, which hasn’t been addressed at all.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE REDUCED TIME ON BOSSES AGAIN!!! The one where prot spawned like every 4 hrs etc. please and ty :D
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

x2 or x3 number of drops from all raid bosses would actually feel rewarding and accomplishes the same thing as reduced spawn timers.

Prot every 4 hours is not fun.

Holy crap! +9000. You’re a genius.

People don’t have to give up their entire weekend, but can log in for the event normally and get rewarded.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader