Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A question for the whole team of VR

We know many of the members of the OTM team did not actually play the game itself. So VR, do you actually play CH? If so, what level(s) are you and which class(es) do you play? Additionally which server(s)?

Ps. By playing the game I mean starting from scratch and building your toon just like everyone, no admin hacks.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Re: A question for the whole team of VR

I play and most of the design team does too. I have characters on Danu. I learned a long time ago not to tell people what classes I play however, because otherwise a lot of people assume that <the classes devs play> are deliberately overpowered or immune to nerfs.
Oohhh a fellow Danu player :0 gimme a hint like wht clan u in or smth xD
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

I play and most of the design team does too. I have characters on Danu. I learned a long time ago not to tell people what classes I play however, because otherwise a lot of people assume that <the classes devs play> are deliberately overpowered or immune to nerfs.
Oh so Danu is overpowered and will never be nerfed. Great. Gwydion gets no love around here!
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I would say just about everyone in the office has an account. There are a few folks on the HAO version, but most are on CH. Those that have HAO accounts, also have CH accounts.
And do they actively play it? Are they playing EG or are they around ow lvl or carrow? Or maybe stonevale?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207