Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary: Unity 2018

To an extent I agree, VR should focus on whats really important to players, mostly old suggestions (and theres a ton of small and old suggestions) and not new ones, although I am fine with this change due the level lock penalty above 220 removed, but that is due my personal bias being lvl 227 warrior (nearing 228) and very very upset with having to use lvl 220 ranger for locks just because the difference in dps needed per those 7 lvls is way too high (and thats why lvling beyond 220 is very punishing). So Id consider it a HUGE change, not small whatsoever, and that is why I can be satisfied with these changes.
Lots of the other changes can help me as a banker, but that again is my personal bias due my specific role in my clan.

All in all, Im just happy with level lock system and I'll also add to the question, is this gonna affect the aggro system? Will a lvl 230+ tank be able to maintain same aggro as a lvl 220 tank? That is an interesting question (and also I think aggro system should be completely removed, it serves no purpose as lock system does) which Id love to hear what VR has to say about. I also want to know how will this affect old devices (as Im using an iphone 5 as my second best device) and generally the lag in the game (it says it'll improve fps but if we could get a bit more detail on the overall performance change it'll be great).

Yours truly,
Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti, desu!

Edited to remove elements not relevant to the OP, I think I was pretty clear further posts in this thread should be related to the Unity upgrade, feel free to PM me if I need to be more clear. - Schwing
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Does removing 220+ penalties including aggro for tanks?
Ooh good question!!
I hope it does, would be awesome if I could level my tank to 230:3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Why are you getting upset that we are highlighting the fact that you aren't changing these things. And if the developers think that the CG offhands are balanced then they need to level and endgame toon and play
Sorry, but you don't get to keep putting down my colleagues. That isn't going to happen. I will fight for this community as much as I will fight for them. Your posts need to come back to constructive. Currently, they're just toxic.
I dont think that was intention. I believe zyz and corrupt are criticizing ur priority list and not ur colleagues, which is understandable as other than the removed penalty the rest of the priority list is very bad.

But, the removed penalty is a huge change IMO that is much needed and is why I can be satisfied with it, nonetheless, I think that even with the unity engine u MUST work on the glitches. Those glithces are extremely punishing and they cause a massive flaw in the game, one that is beyond what u can solve by changing engines.

In my opinion, if u want to go with this quality-of-life update, u have to prioritize the removed penalty, and all the luxury items (another dragon-like pet and so on) should be much lower priority. Those dont really matter for the players and it is more than expected that u will get very harsh criticism for it
They matter to me.. I love when they add content that isnt jus related to end game play. We need more in between content and things to do inbetween... you can't just speak for everyone and try to tell them what we want especially when views are polar opposites... that being said, I love the pets and mounts and I hope they add a new one every update. It takes minimal resources to design one, and its definitely worth that little extra time to me. I dont understand why luxury shouldnt be prioritized? What about players who aren't in the top clan? They dont need good lux items to compete..? I believe we dont have enough luxury and i believe the gap between the top and middle is far too large. I dont understand why raid gear is so much better than lux gear, it kinda forces a lot of players to join clans they dont really want to be in, but they have to otherwise they would never get gear... that's no way to play.. I believe they should continue to update the game as well as offering seasonal events again and seasonal lux again. I'm glad they're removing the 220+ penalty, so i dont have to quit lvling at 220 :lol:
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Sorry, but you don't get to keep putting down my colleagues. That isn't going to happen. I will fight for this community as much as I will fight for them. Your posts need to come back to constructive. Currently, they're just toxic.
I dont think that was intention. I believe zyz and corrupt are criticizing ur priority list and not ur colleagues, which is understandable as other than the removed penalty the rest of the priority list is very bad.

But, the removed penalty is a huge change IMO that is much needed and is why I can be satisfied with it, nonetheless, I think that even with the unity engine u MUST work on the glitches. Those glithces are extremely punishing and they cause a massive flaw in the game, one that is beyond what u can solve by changing engines.

In my opinion, if u want to go with this quality-of-life update, u have to prioritize the removed penalty, and all the luxury items (another dragon-like pet and so on) should be much lower priority. Those dont really matter for the players and it is more than expected that u will get very harsh criticism for it
They matter to me.. I love when they add content that isnt jus related to end game play. We need more in between content and things to do inbetween... you can't just speak for everyone and try to tell them what we want especially when views are polar opposites... that being said, I love the pets and mounts and I hope they add a new one every update. It takes minimal resources to design one, and its definitely worth that little extra time to me. I dont understand why luxury shouldnt be prioritized? What about players who aren't in the top clan? They dont need good lux items to compete..? I believe we dont have enough luxury and i believe the gap between the top and middle is far too large. I dont understand why raid gear is so much better than lux gear, it kinda forces a lot of players to join clans they dont really want to be in, but they have to otherwise they would never get gear... that's no way to play.. I believe they should continue to update the game as well as offering seasonal events again and seasonal lux again. I'm glad they're removing the 220+ penalty, so i dont have to quit lvling at 220 :lol:
Next time I'll make sure to add "In my opinion" because my comment apparently wasnt clear enough that its all opinions and not facts.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

When you say remove lock penalty...does that mean for lock battles...like over Prot or is this over quests? I don’t have a 220+ toon yet...so I am a little confused over the mechanics.

I went back and scanned, but I am not really being able to draw a conclusion one way or the other.

Thank you.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

When you say remove lock penalty...does that mean for lock battles...like over Prot or is this over quests? I don’t have a 220+ toon yet...so I am a little confused over the mechanics.

I went back and scanned, but I am not really being able to draw a conclusion one way or the other.

Thank you.
It’s for lock battles for mobs 220+
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Thank you.
It’s for lock battles for mobs 220+
No it;s not. It could be useful for any lvl. It is so that a 230 and a 220 have the exact same lock % damage even on a 200 mob