Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary: Unity 2018

When you say remove lock penalty...does that mean for lock battles...like over Prot or is this over quests? I don’t have a 220+ toon yet...so I am a little confused over the mechanics.

I went back and scanned, but I am not really being able to draw a conclusion one way or the other.

Thank you.
It’s for lock battles for mobs 220+
No it;s not. It could be useful for any lvl. It is so that a 230 and a 220 have the exact same lock % damage even on a 200 mob
I’ll double check on that. Tadaaah said it’s for those who want to level past the level cap at high-level mobs, which is what I thought as well.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

No it;s not. It could be useful for any lvl. It is so that a 230 and a 220 have the exact same lock % damage even on a 200 mob
I’ll double check on that. Tadaaah said it’s for those who want to level past the level cap at high-level mobs, which is what I thought as well.
Tbh, It’s the exact same thing. 221+ will get the same penatlty as a 220 everywhere if done correctly.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

This is how it should be... a lvl 220 should still have an advantage at 210 and 215 EDL for example. Lvl lock advantage should only be removed from eg raids... Prot, Gele, and BT and even then you are giving an advantage to those who have played longer.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

This is how it should be... a lvl 220 should still have an advantage at 210 and 215 EDL for example. Lvl lock advantage should only be removed from eg raids... Prot, Gele, and BT and even then you are giving an advantage to those who have played longer.
I see you lack knowledge about raid damage and levels. A 230 doesn't have an advantage over a 220 on a 220 raid (apart from skill points and stats which is so minimal).

I was wondering if you ever got a solid response?

Appreciate the time investment in looking into this.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I was wondering if you ever got a solid response?

Appreciate the time investment in looking into this.
The team is out for the weekend so I’ll ask when they come back :)
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Lol if it only applies to prot, gele and BT then I take back my good feedback. If its only on lvl 220+ raids, then its meaningless. No one will lvl past 220 anyway, and those that did arent even affected on these raids. Being even lvl 232 on lvl 220 raid is fine.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Quick Question-- Does anyone know if the Engine update will affect older IOS devices like iPhone 4 or Ipad Mini (Basically devices below 5th generation)? Or has the Dev team not released any details yet regarding it?
No details released. On compatible devices, it was commented that the upgrade may increase performance.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Asking for more details on the 220+ penalty removal. I don't want to say anything concrete without double checking.

As for older devices, we'll try to keep the requirements to install and play as low as possible. I'm not sure how the upgrade will affect these yet. We may not fully know till later down the process.

EDIT: Players at 220+ would act like players of level 220 for locking purposes on all enemies.
Example:
Level 100 Boss
Three players are battling for lock: level 150, 220 and 250. The level 150 locks as a level 150, the level 220 and 250 both lock at the same rate as if they were level 220.

Does that make sense?